The Student Room Group

Advanced learner loans

I am currently doing a qcf level 5 diploma in leadership in young persons and health and social care. I started in august and just found out the university will not accept this as entry requirements and have advised me to do a certificate in health and social care through them. Will i get another advance learner loan, will i have to cancel the one i have or could i do both alongside each other. I tried ringing student finance but didnt really get an answer. I really dont know how to move forward on this. Any help will be great
Hi,

You can apply for up to four Advanced Learner Loans. I'd recommend reapplying for this second course which we would fund along side the other course you are studying.

Thanks,
Nihad
Reply 2
The certificate in health and social i have found out i need a tution fee loan. Am i allowed to both alongside each other? Ones vocational and ones acedemic.
Original post by Karjami
The certificate in health and social i have found out i need a tution fee loan. Am i allowed to both alongside each other? Ones vocational and ones acedemic.

Hi,

You can apply for two Advanced Leaner Loans at the same time. You would just need to login here to reapply; http://ow.ly/sDWQ30kZf4i

Thanks, Duncan.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending