The Student Room Group

National Crime Agency - Business Support Officer

Scroll to see replies

I know that interviews were meant to stop in September (g6 campaign), so hopefully we’ll hear some good news soon as this will be the time in which they start placing candidates in merit order 🙂
Reply 341
I wish there were more of us on this thread so we could get a better understanding of the merit order.

Like we all scored about 29-32 i think, are there people scoring 40's, or are we at the higher end? WHO KNOWS
Reply 342
Original post by Roxas
I wish there were more of us on this thread so we could get a better understanding of the merit order.

Like we all scored about 29-32 i think, are there people scoring 40's, or are we at the higher end? WHO KNOWS

Do you know if our score is what we achieved on the interview plus our application score added together or just the overall score for the interview?
I didn’t think the application score was factored in... I thought that was just a way of sifting the applications...? Maybe not though...

There was 6 behaviour/criteria’s to cover for the interview but not sure if all of them are marked out of 7 or just the behaviours are.

I emailed last week about Septembers posting panel, whether successful candidates had been informed yet and got a reply yesterday saying they were still waiting for the results for this months posting panel. So could be a few days till we hear anything yet.
Reply 344
Original post by JayneM89
I didn’t think the application score was factored in... I thought that was just a way of sifting the applications...? Maybe not though...

There was 6 behaviour/criteria’s to cover for the interview but not sure if all of them are marked out of 7 or just the behaviours are.

I emailed last week about Septembers posting panel, whether successful candidates had been informed yet and got a reply yesterday saying they were still waiting for the results for this months posting panel. So could be a few days till we hear anything yet.

Ah I see, in that case I think my score was pretty low !!! Says my overall score was 27, so I will probably be one of the last posted
Reply 345
Original post by Mla96
Ah I see, in that case I think my score was pretty low !!! Says my overall score was 27, so I will probably be one of the last posted

Mine was lower than this for the G5 position, surprised I passed really :frown: where did you apply?
I sent an email yesterday hoping to get an update soon.
Reply 347
I’ve also sent an email. Once they respond i’ll give an update here!
Just got an email to say I haven’t been matched with a position on this posting panel...

Anyone get anything different? Just want to hear of anyone actually being posted... I know it’s early days yet but still...
Reply 349
Just got an email to say I haven’t been matched with a position on this posting panel...

Anyone get anything different? Just want to hear of anyone actually being posted... I know it’s early days yet but still...

I got the same as you :frown:
Reply 350

I just received the same email! It’s a shame and a bit frustrating just waiting every month for an update.

Did you apply for the G5 or G6 role? & what were your chosen locations?
I know... still got another 11 months for a chance to be placed though I suppose...

I applied for the G5 role... I put Warrington down as my only choice. What about you?

Just wish they would give more information about how many people are actually in the candidate pool for your location or where you are in the list so you can gauge what your chances are...
I received an email to say the posting panel has gone ahead and GRS will be updating candidates in due course. So still waiting...

I’ve received the same email ☹️ I applied for the G5 role and put London as my only choice.
Reply 354
Woot same for me too with London :smile: good luck next month!
Reply 355
I know... still got another 11 months for a chance to be placed though I suppose...

I applied for the G5 role... I put Warrington down as my only choice. What about you?

Just wish they would give more information about how many people are actually in the candidate pool for your location or where you are in the list so you can gauge what your chances are...

It’s frustrating but i guess we just have to wait.

I applied for G5 role also and put London as my only choice.

I agree, i guess given the whole pandemic everything will take longer! Hope you get good news soon x
I just emailed to ask if they can tell me my position in the merit order list (because I was told that they would tell me once recruitment was over) however they said they can't tell you that but did confirm that interviews had been completed
I wonder if anyone from this set of interviews have been placed yet or they was waiting for the interviews to be completed.

I asked what the maximum score was for the interview last month but they did they couldn’t tell me.

Just a waiting game I guess...
They don't tell us very much do they :smile:
I haven't heard anything.. has everyone else not heard? And have you all applied for the G5 Business Support Officer Operations?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending