The Student Room Group

Crush not who I though she was

She smokes, she swears she isn't lady like. I though she was a nice quiet girl but was I wrong.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ManicDrBeatles
She smokes, she swears she isn't lady like. I though she was a nice quiet girl but was I wrong.

Thats the point of a rush. You can project and you dont really know them.

Time to find a new one?
Original post by 999tigger

Time to find a new one?

this^
Original post by 999tigger

Time to find a new one?

Original post by SomMC1
this^

Definitely!
Making fantasies about her and how amazing she is when in reality she is not that and does things you did not expect her to do is really disappointing. But better learn it now than dream more about her, though.

Plenty of hot babes for you bruh
Original post by SomMC1
Making fantasies about her and how amazing she is when in reality she is not that and does things you did not expect her to do is really disappointing. But better learn it now than dream more about her, though.

Plenty of hot babes for you bruh

Thank You
So what are you looking for in a partner?
Original post by DrawTheLine
So what are you looking for in a partner?

A nice kinda quiet girl like little things like going for walks and sitting cuddling on the sofa rather than clubbing
Original post by ManicDrBeatles
A nice kinda quiet girl like little things like going for walks and sitting cuddling on the sofa rather than clubbing

Does she have to be lady like and never swear too?
Original post by DrawTheLine
Does she have to be lady like and never swear too?

Not totally. Some sort of happy medium. I’m not fussed over a few swears when appropriate but if she’s swearing like a trooper all the time then I don’t find it attractive. And not totally lady like, it’s just if she’s acting like a bloke I find that unattractive too
Wow............ talk about being judgemental.
Original post by Blackcat865

Opinions that is all

What? Because he doesn’t like somebody who smokes or swears?
Original post by Andrew97
What? Because he doesn’t like somebody who smokes or swears?

Exactly, I like a girl who acts girly and things I want a kinda quiet girl. It’s just a matter of personal preference.

It’s just a matter of personal preference.
Reply 15
Then move on and find someone else, if you want someone ladylike and she's not it then it won't likely work. Move on and have a look for someone else :smile:
Original post by Elektra06
Then move on and find someone else, if you want someone ladylike and she's not it then it won't likely work. Move on and have a look for someone else :smile:

Thank You
Bump
Don't bump a thread that didn't even ask a question or for any advice in the first place
A lot of people aren't who you think they really are.

Quick Reply

Latest