The Student Room Group

Anyone else failed first uni assignment?

I feel like uni isn’t for me hate assignments
Original post by Dija51
I feel like uni isn’t for me hate assignments

What did you think you would be doing at uni? Did you do enough preparation for the assignment? It’s not the end of the world to fail the first one. Get feedback and try and make up for it on the next one.
Reply 2
Original post by Seamus123
What did you think you would be doing at uni? Did you do enough preparation for the assignment? It’s not the end of the world to fail the first one. Get feedback and try and make up for it on the next one.

Well 50 percent is theory and 50 percent is practical I got ungraded and my friends are asking me what I got it’s just embarrassing I have to say I didn’t prepare well but was really struggling to write the assignment
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Dija51
Well 50 percent is theory and 50 percent is practical I got ungraded and my friends are asking me what I got it’s just embarrassing I have to say I didn’t prepare well but was really struggling to write the assignment

Do you think you might do better on the next one, or is it that you don’t grasp the subject?
TEA, remember TEA.
Reply 5
Original post by random_matt
TEA, remember TEA.

What’s that?
Original post by Dija51
What’s that?

Topic
Evidence
Analysis

Every paragrapth.
Reply 7
Original post by Seamus123
Do you think you might do better on the next one, or is it that you don’t grasp the subject?

The assignment that we had has nothing to do with the degree it was about plagiarism it was a formative assignment just to see our writing style
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by random_matt
Topic
Evidence
Analysis

Every paragrapth.

I’ve heardof PEA point evidence analysis which is the same
Original post by Dija51
I’ve heardof PEA point evidence analysis which is the same

Well then, you should be A ok. If you followed that and still got a crappy grade, then damn.
Go to your lecturers office hours and ask them what you need to do to improve

Quick Reply

Latest