The Student Room Group
Original post by castles64
I have this student app called hold, basically you get points when you go off of your phone for 20 minutes which you can use towards free cinema tickets etc. I was wondering if anyone has actually won anything on the amazon/rayban scratch cards and if they're actually real??

Moved to Technology and computers :smile:
sounds cool but not familiar with it personally!
Maybe someone else has :ninja:

:bump:
Getting points for not using your phone which can be spent on real things? Sounds like bullsh*t to me, the idea is so easy to exploit that they'd be bleeding money if it were legit...
I imagine it will be like all these apps with a pathetic reward, do something every day for a year and we'll give you a £5 Amazon voucher. :lol:
Reply 4
Original post by TheMcSame
Getting points for not using your phone which can be spent on real things? Sounds like bullsh*t to me, the idea is so easy to exploit that they'd be bleeding money if it were legit...

No, it does work, I have used it to get free popcorn at vue cinemas etc but I just don't know if the scratch cards are actually real.
I won 50p for amazon once 😂 The free coffee and cinema tickets/food are both legit so I save for them usually. Its just useful in general to keep me off my phone too

Latest