The Student Room Group

Straight A students who are stupid

Does anyone else know a lot of students that are A/A* students in every subject,but at the same time can't comprehend basic logic. There's this one girl in my class who got 7A* and 4 A's at GCSE, and she believes in Alex Jones type conspiracy theories. Another girl who got the same grades thought Venom was a good movie. What an idiot.

Scroll to see replies

Tbf you just sound jealous and angry. They are still the ones with the grad 8 and 9s.
Original post by 999tigger
Tbf you just sound jealous and angry. They are still the ones with the grad 8

It's a mixture of both. I'm Jealous of their grades and angry that they liked Venom.
venom seems like an ayt trailer id watch it

but i really wanna watch the nun apparently its shite
my grades are good but not gonna lie, i lack common sense so im stupid socially :frown:
Original post by FanaticalWarlock
Does anyone else know a lot of students that are A/A* students in every subject,but at the same time can't comprehend basic logic. There's this one girl in my class who got 7A* and 4 A's at GCSE, and she believes in Alex Jones type conspiracy theories. Another girl who got the same grades thought Venom was a good movie. What an idiot.

i heard my name called, this is me!
Original post by astroworld
my grades are good but not gonna lie, i lack common sense so im stupid socially :frown:

Nah you're good mate.
They're not idiotic, they just have their own opinions. Trust me I'm one of those students who get A/A* consistently but lacks common sense, I'm part of the top 5% in Physics in my college (I'm even part of the Physics Big Boi Club or Physics High Achievers)yet I sometimes forget about my coffee being hot and burning the insides of my mouth. So it kinda balances out in a painful manner.

You're not stupid, you're beautiful just the way you are
Original post by Anonymous
You're not stupid, you're beautiful just the way you are

lol please explain that to my friends
Those are more opinion things.
I thought you meant more people that are literally stupid in class, and don't understand any of the stuff but somehow come out with A's
lol please explain that to my friends

Tell them if only they were blind they could see your beauty.
Reply 12
It shouldn't really matter though...even if they go into school with a shoe on their head. They have just sat at a desk and done their work, and good for them.

Focus on developing yourself, in and out of your school exams/grades, and enjoy it! Don't regret how you used your time/brain to get in knots for something that didn't really help inner and outer you.

Take care
A lot of people are misinterpreting what I said. I don't think you're stupid if you lack common sense or social skills(I lack both in abundnace). Only if you liked Venom.
I don't exactly know what you're try to say however I'm fairly confident it's an insult agaisnt me. If you could explain that would be fantastic.
Original post by AzureCeleste
Those are more opinion things.
I thought you meant more people that are literally stupid in class, and don't understand any of the stuff but somehow come out with A's

Nah m8. Only my opinions matter.
You've got a dope name so atleast you've got that going for you
Original post by Love for Love
It shouldn't really matter though...even if they go into school with a shoe on their head. They have just sat at a desk and done their work, and good for them.

Focus on developing yourself, in and out of your school exams/grades, and enjoy it! Don't regret how you used your time/brain to get in knots for something that didn't really help inner and outer you.

Take care

I appreciate the message but if they did go to school with a shoe on their head i'd be concerned.
grades doesn’t equal intelligence. u just got a good memory bro

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending