The Student Room Group

SAQ Additional Personal statement

I know it won't disadvantage me if I don't put an additional personal statement but is there any benefit. Since they're asking if I could do it, do they use it in any way like seeing what's the most popular aspects of the course among the applicants or something-something? If it helps something then I might do it.

Also, I can put additional information that I couldn't put in my personal statement, should I put it in or save it for the interview?
When I’ve been to Cambridge, they’ve told me only to use it if you want to write something more tailored to them. If you don’t feel you need to, then not submitting something would probably be the better option for you. But I do know people that have used it to tell Cambridge what they’re looking forward to studying on their course and whatnot, as well as other information they couldn’t put on their personal statement, like you said. But remember to treat it the same as you would a personal statement and don’t just list things you want them to know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending