The Student Room Group

I dont understand her

Theres this girl who i really like and its been almost 3 months since me and her started talking but she knows i really like her but she just does not care. She never has any answers to why she doesnt like me bacj or where i am going wrong. I message her goodnight and good morning everyday but im lucky to get a reply from her. She rarely ignores me and we can have some good chats but she always has 1 line replies. Shes open about her past and what she wants in the future but i feel im not the only one that she is like that with. She rarely shows her face and she says that she never wants to meet me or talk on something other than texts. What do i do!?

Scroll to see replies

You leave her alone. You can't make someone fall in love with you.
leave her alone buddy she doesnt really seem to like you back

why put effort into something you wont recieve 100% back its not fair on you if you keep waitin for her move on plenty of fish in the sea
Original post by sinfonietta
You leave her alone. You can't make someone fall in love with you.

Thats not what I am trying to do. I want her to understand that not all boys are the same. Thats the big problem
Original post by ThatGuyIfYouKnow
Thats not what I am trying to do. I want her to understand that not all boys are the same. Thats the big problem

That sounds like you're making an excuse to talk to her: by making yourself feel needed where you're not.

Pestering her when she clearly isn't interested in you isn't going to convince her of anything.
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
leave her alone buddy she doesnt really seem to like you back

why put effort into something you wont recieve 100% back its not fair on you if you keep waitin for her move on plenty of fish in the sea

I guess but it feels so hard to just give up. Cause she is a good friend too
She's just being nice by replying to you. The one stage up from ignoring you altogether is being as blunt as you possibly can.

So probably just leave it until she does just ignore you.

and by messaging her constantly when she obviously doesn't like you it's only showing her that boys are the same and they just can't take a hint!!

Even if you want to be friends, she doesn't really want to be friends with you
I guess but it feels so hard to just give up. Cause she is a good friend too

yeah i get that we've all been there but trust me things work out in the end
Original post by sinfonietta
That sounds like you're making an excuse to talk to her: by making yourself feel needed where you're not

Pestering her when she clearly isn't interested in you isn't going to convince her of anything.

I mean there are other messages that aren't about that. She's dropped hints before but I don't know anymore
yeah i get that we've all been there but trust me things work out in the end

I just respect her too much to leave her life now

yeah that is difficult how about you ease talkin to her in a sense every day little by little you send fewer messages see how she responds, air her for sometime that would have her noticing if she likes youuu...
Theres this girl who i really like and its been almost 3 months since me and her started talking but she knows i really like her but she just does not care. She never has any answers to why she doesnt like me bacj or where i am going wrong. I message her goodnight and good morning everyday but im lucky to get a reply from her. She rarely ignores me and we can have some good chats but she always has 1 line replies. Shes open about her past and what she wants in the future but i feel im not the only one that she is like that with. She rarely shows her face and she says that she never wants to meet me or talk on something other than texts. What do i do!?

My mum !

She is not obliged to explain anything and you are not entitled to know

Leave her alone, for heaven sake
yeah that is difficult how about you ease talkin to her in a sense every day little by little you send fewer messages see how she responds, air her for sometime that would have her noticing if she likes youuu...

I suppose but every moment, I think about her. In the middle of lessons, trying to sleep. It's gonna be hard to slowly move away

You are just her friend nothing more, being nice to her doesn't give you the right to go out with her.
l
I suppose but every moment, I think about her. In the middle of lessons, trying to sleep. It's gonna be hard to slowly move away

thats with every crush but you kinda have to buddy not entirely forget ab her but just talk occasionally, the more you go with time the more time will sort of heal you
Original post by Rock Fan
You are just her friend nothing more, being nice to her doesn't give you the right to go out with her.

I know that? But I'm saying she's been treated bad in the past so I want her to know that not all boys are the same. But that's proving difficult
Reply 16

Forget her. Move on. It’s easier said than done but you got to move on mate.
I know that? But I'm saying she's been treated bad in the past so I want her to know that not all boys are the same. But that's proving difficult

You need to let it go, if she was that into you she would have said.
l

thats with every crush but you kinda have to buddy not entirely forget ab her but just talk occasionally, the more you go with time the more time will sort of heal you

I guess so
Original post by Junkz
Forget her. Move on. It’s easier said than done but you got to move on mate.

I know. I know:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest