The Student Room Group

How do I stop craving love?

I recently had a dream about having this relationship with someone and I loved it,the snuggling and hugging together but now I can’t stop thinking about it my best friend has a boyfriend which doesn’t help. But st the moment I am struggling to work out my sexuality at the moment I think I’m bisexual but I’m not sure please can someone help me stop craving this relationship 😊
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Peaches:)
I recently had a dream about having this relationship with someone and I loved it,the snuggling and hugging together but now I can’t stop thinking about it my best friend has a boyfriend which doesn’t help. But st the moment I am struggling to work out my sexuality at the moment I think I’m bisexual but I’m not sure please can someone help me stop craving this relationship 😊

same but i took it one step further and i think i worsened it by putting it into writing. i write little stories about an anime i like and ive latched onto one character and described him having the same feelings i do about wanting to be held and just loved in general. these stories usually end with him confessing to the guy he likes and getting the affection he wanted from him. theyre really sweet but its also a lot of projection and i wish i had someone like that. this feeling hasnt faded or anything.

i dont know why youre craving affection but its normal and youre not the only one, trust me. i hope we can both figure this out but for now i just think this may be a thing we're not going to be able to get rid of.

Quick Reply

Latest