The Student Room Group

I hate most people in my course

Generally I'm really nice and I like to talk to people but most people in my course are so condescending and up their asses, they think their geniuses and have this superiority complex. I hate it because we got all the same points in the LC and some entering at 22+ and yet they think they're some sort of Einstein gods, I really can't handle it, like mate we had the same grades, and generally I was in a secondary school full of geniuses no lie, all max points all subjects, and they were outgoing, social and really nice compared to these guys who like me have a C+ average are really condescending. They're egos are filled by the easiest questions. And most of all what I hate, is they really look down at me! They think I'm a right idiot! Because I don't come to lectures, but I just don't like coming, I come in to labs, but all my life I was always a self-learner because I could not remember for my life remember something in class, I had 4 months missing in the LC, lots of people said in maths I would fail I got a H2, lots said I would fail Bio got an H1, lots said I would fail His got a H3. Some people in my course have no clues themselves! I know because I really do study at home, I'm always in the library at breaks, and they always brag about being in the library but I've never seen them there! I just can't handle it, I went in this course for the 1st month the most extroverted I can be, but I like no-one in my course, and in my sisters course everyone was having banter. Like all I'm asking for is people to relate with and have fun at breaks, not these people I can barely stand being around, I'm really trying to find a silver lining but you know its bad when you enjoy the company of your work-mates than school-mates, I'm really starting to get depressed now, because I thought now things would be different, thinking 'now I start being happy', but everytime I enter that hell-hole I can only be depressed. All I can describe these people are that most of them come from r/iamverysmart. Truth. And you can't tell me to be alone and ignore them, but I seek social company with the study, I can't stand it!
I hate most people on my course too at uni even the tutors. They are all stuck up, racists and think I am beneath them but there's nothing to be done about it, they will never change. I only have a couple of months left anyway and then I'll never see any of them again. You really should ignore them, they aren't worth your company. If you're extroverted then you won't find it difficult to make friends with others who are worth the effort, they don't have to be on the same course as you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending