EPQ help!!!!!

Watch this thread
shannon-emma
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm doing the EPQ project this year and its a history/sociology based topic and my question and 4 key areas are:

Is social class still a factor in Entertainment and Leisure

- Elizabethan England
- Victorian Britain
- Post-war Britain
- Modern Britain

If anyone could recommend where to find reliable sources or anyone who I could email (teachers and professors are welcome to offer advice) that would be great.
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by shannon-emma)
I'm doing the EPQ project this year and its a history/sociology based topic and my question and 4 key areas are:

Is social class still a factor in Entertainment and Leisure

- Elizabethan England
- Victorian Britain
- Post-war Britain
- Modern Britain

If anyone could recommend where to find reliable sources or anyone who I could email (teachers and professors are welcome to offer advice) that would be great.
So I would suggest you really think how you are going to investigate this and what the point of contention and analysis is?
How on earth are you going to get away from the obvious answer of yes, because some people had lots of money and others did not?
Have you talked to your teacher about this and they approved?
What are you trying to show the reader? they dont want a textbook . They do want an investigation, analysis and evaluation by you.

You should work on an essay plan first and do some initial research to see how viable your title is.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
23.53%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (11)
32.35%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
8.82%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
17.65%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
5.88%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
5.88%

Watched Threads