The Student Room Group

blackout drunk

hi Me and my sister went out clubbing in Amsterdam, we have been drinking alot from the hotel.we actually finished a bottle of gin, we booked an uber to the club the uber guy was really flirty and hands on as i was sitting in the passenger seat in front . as he dropped us to the club he gave me hes phone number to call him after the club so he can drop us back and i agreed and we exchanged numbers . me and my sister got couple more drinks at the club and we left the club my sister was really smashed and i had to carry her outside the club, and i was drunk too. so i phone the uber guy to come pick us up and he did ,he helped get my sister in the car and i sat at the front with him. i couldnt remember the car journey back to the hotel but i remembered he parked at car park of the hotel and it was really dark and a far walk to the main entrance,all i could see was the name of the hotel in bright red. as i saw the name i opened my door to get out and he tried pulling me back in hes car,i got out anyway and tried to get my sister from the back and then asked him
and then asked him........
Reply 2
Original post by AzureCeleste
and then asked him........

i have asked him and he lied about dropping us to the car park at first
Original post by jess1361
i have asked him and he lied about dropping us to the car park at first

What did he say happened then?
Do you feel like something else happened?
Reply 4
Original post by AzureCeleste
What did he say happened then?
Do you feel like something else happened?

he said he dropped us straight to the entrance of the hotel and how my sister puked in hes car and he went on by saying he misses my body which lead me on to think something might have happened

and im also thinking if something happened i would know because how else did i notice the car park and how would i manage to get my sister to the hotel room
You often forget things drunk, particularly if you were blackout.
He could've said that stuff purely from touching you in the car ride. Also think you would be able to tell if something more had happened.
I wouldn't worry too much. Just maybe don't take an uber from him again and avoid him. There's no evidence anything happened so not much you can do unfortunately

Original post by jess1361
he said he dropped us straight to the entrance of the hotel and how my sister puked in hes car and he went on by saying he misses my body which lead me on to think something might have happened

and im also thinking if something happened i would know because how else did i notice the car park and how would i manage to get my sister to the hotel room

Quick Reply

Latest