The Student Room Group

I have no friends in college D:

Literally I am the only one without any friends and I have nobody to go with on NCS

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhh no friends = more study = better university = more pay = being lonely and rich, which ultimately is the goal of life lol.
Original post by Realitysreflexx
ahhh no friends = more study = better university = more pay = being lonely and rich, which ultimately is the goal of life lol.

Not Funny
I literally have no friends
I got no happiness
If I have friends
I study better
Cuz I got the motivation
Now I FEEL ANTI-SOCIAL
I know plenty of people who went on NCS alone (including me) it's fine. You meet people if you want to.
Original post by LaLaLandSmile
I know plenty of people who went on NCS alone (including me) it's fine. You meet people if you want to.

I bet not
Nobody honestly wants to be with me
Original post by LaLaLandSmile

Everyone is occupied
I can't get friends D:
Reply 6
I am sure that somebody will want to be with you :smile:. Just going out or if you are shy go to social events. But I am awfully sure that you will have friends. Just be yourself (yeah, I know it sounds typical but it works). If it makes you feel better, I didn't have friends until the third year of my undergraduate degree but I finally got it. So you will finally get it,. Just don't be shy and look for people who have same interests as you.
I got a friend bro at College but I don't see him everyday
Thanks for the advice
If you know any Muslims friends
Tell them to help me with my latest problem
Original post by Alextox
I am sure that somebody will want to be with you :smile:. Just going out or if you are shy go to social events. But I am awfully sure that you will have friends. Just be yourself (yeah, I know it sounds typical but it works). If it makes you feel better, I didn't have friends until the third year of my undergraduate degree but I finally got it. So you will finally get it,. Just don't be shy and look for people who have same interests as you.

Quick Reply

Latest