The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Laura-Dawn
Haven’t heard anything! 😕

Why have they been silent today 😭😭
Original post by hateusernames
Why have they been silent today 😭😭

They’ve sent so many update emails in the past, and now when we want to hear.. nothing! 🙈
Anyone have any idea when we'll hear?
(Original post by marie264)Anyone have any idea when we'll hear?

I was so hoping it would be today 😩
Reply 64
Surely everything that comes through now will be a rejection, no?
Original post by Mdow85
Surely everything that comes through now will be a rejection, no?

Why are they taking so long to tell us though 😭
Did anyone get a confirmation email after confirming their attendance?
Reply 67
Original post by Stevefromthebloc
Did anyone get a confirmation email after confirming their attendance?

Nope - I haven’t heard anything back from when I confirmed my attendance
I just phoned and they said the bulk of the invites have gone out and there might just be a few trickling through this week.

Sorry to those who also haven’t heard yet 🙁
Original post by Laura-Dawn
I just phoned and they said the bulk of the invites have gone out and there might just be a few trickling through this week.

Sorry to those who also haven’t heard yet 🙁

Did you ask/ did they say anything about rejections?
Did you ask/ did they say anything about rejections?

Sorry, I didn’t ask, but she didn’t say anything about rejections, just about the invites
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know the ratio of interviews to offers?
Has anyone had a rejection yet?
Original post by skyiseverywhere
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know the ratio of interviews to offers?

If I recall correctly they do around 200 interviews for 60 offers
Reply 74
I've seen a bulk of your names already, but, as some of you may already know, I've been circulating a spreadsheet with information in regards to interviews to help current students and students who want to apply.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nVuxe_4KAaTXR94o4a5y3HcazWvPvQ-GwycmY9G6IZE/edit#gid=1939331786

Anyone willing can fill in their details pre and post interview, and hopefully, post results. This way we all know when invites are being sent out and when it changes.

Good luck at the end of the month, guys!
Reply 75
Has anyone still not been sent a rejection despite the interviews being next week??
(Original post by br225)Has anyone still not been sent a rejection despite the interviews being next week??

Me!! It’s all very odd
Reply 77
(Original post by br225)Has anyone still not been sent a rejection despite the interviews being next week??

Me!! It’s all very odd

It’s slightly annoying. Why can’t the just be upfront about the rejections? Or do you think they still might interview us
WHO KNOWS
Original post by br225
Has anyone still not been sent a rejection despite the interviews being next week??

Strange as they asked for my degree and haven’t been invited for interview
Reply 79
Very strange
Original post by ClopiCATrel
Strange as they asked for my degree and haven’t been invited for interview

Very strange indeed! Why can’t they just tell us hahah the stress of waiting is too much. Maybe they will interview more people or consider people for undergrad?

Latest

Trending

Trending