Can i apply for both 'management' and 'management with marketing'? Watch

anna1234554321
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I am asking this on here because my school is completely useless. I am applying to university for 2019 entry, and I originally was applying for business management with marketing. However, i have become aware that many uni's do not do manegement with marketing, only business management. I was wondering if i would be able to apply for management as well as management with marketing, and also would I have to have two different personal statements?
Thanks!
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by anna1234554321)
I am asking this on here because my school is completely useless. I am applying to university for 2019 entry, and I originally was applying for business management with marketing. However, i have become aware that many uni's do not do manegement with marketing, only business management. I was wondering if i would be able to apply for management as well as management with marketing, and also would I have to have two different personal statements?
Thanks!
You can only have one personal statement. But writing a business management with marketing PS will be fine for business management courses too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lancaster University Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by anna1234554321)
Thanks!
Hello Anna,

I am a current Marketing Management Student at Lancaster University.

From experience, I understand your concern of applying for different degree programmes. I applied for some Business Management & Marketing courses and my Marketing Management course here at Lancaster University.

You only get the opportunity to submit one personal statement but you will be studying Marketing as part of a Business Management degee anyway so just let your interest in Marketing shine through!

If you have any questions about the Marketing Management course at Lancaster University then please get in touch, the course details can be found here: http://www.lancaster.ac.uk/study/und...bsc-hons-n503/.

Good luck with your studies,

Rebecca

LUMS Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (139)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (211)
26.98%
Not great so far... (281)
35.93%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.31%

Watched Threads