The Student Room Group

Scared i cant get into uni Help plsss

Long story short. I started my alevels in 2016 september. When I went to sixth form it was bad.I was made fun of and it was really far. 3 months afte. I had to back travelled to holland my hometwon. After a few weeks o came back. I decided to enrol to another school they saod it was to late. There was a specfic date for me to swap school and missed it by a few days. I chose appeal but it was to late. So i became depressed and my life fell apart. I spoke to an advisor and she said i should apply for college to enrol the next year. I did but my local colleges didnt have the course i wanted. So I chose to do distance learning. This is amy second year. My mom lost her job. Even though i am ready to do the exams. We are now in debt and now i cant pay for the exams for 2019.My had to use the saving to payfor the exam fees I have the option to take my exams in 2020. I am deteremind to get part time job now and do work experience and volunteeering. But I am scared unis wont except me if apply in for a place in 2020. Help
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by Lily June 18
Long story short. I started my alevels in 2016 september. When I went to sixth form it was bad.I was made fun of and it was really far. 3 months afte. I had to back travelled to holland my hometwon. After a few weeks o came back. I decided to enrol to another school they saod it was to late. There was a specfic date for me to swap school and missed it by a few days. I chose appeal but it was to late. So i became depressed and my life fell apart. I spoke to an advisor and she said i should apply for college to enrol the next year. I did but my local colleges didnt have the course i wanted. So I chose to do distance learning. This is amy second year. My mom lost her job. Even though i am ready to do the exams. We are now in debt and now i cant pay for the exams for 2019.My had to use the saving to payfor the exam fees I have the option to take my exams in 2020. I am deteremind to get part time job now and do work experience and volunteeering. But I am scared unis wont except me if apply in for a place in 2020. Help

talk to your school to help you with money, financial aid, loan, etc. Make an agreement for paying back.

Quick Reply

Latest