The Student Room Group

Offers

Hey Guys

Does anyone know how long it should take for offers from places like Warwick, Bath etc. My application was sent off on Monday (before the 6PM deadline for Oxford) and I got acknowledgement emails from all of them yesterday. Does anyone have a rough time as to when I should get a reply?

The only guarantee is that you will get a reply before the uni deadline (just before Easter). All unis and departments have different internal procedures and speeds for giving out offer, and the speed of getting an offer may depend on the quality of your application.
Reply 2
Original post by SarcAndSpark
The only guarantee is that you will get a reply before the uni deadline (just before Easter). All unis and departments have different internal procedures and speeds for giving out offer, and the speed of getting an offer may depend on the quality of your application.

Should I worry if one of my friends have already got an offer for the same uni?
Reply 3
Original post by SS__
Should I worry if one of my friends have already got an offer for the same uni?

Nope.

(Was it the same course?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Doonesbury
Nope.

(Was it the same course?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah he applied for Physics but he did apply a week earlier than me. I’m just going to have to be patient at this point.
Reply 5
Original post by SS__
Nah he applied for Physics but he did apply a week earlier than me. I’m just going to have to be patient at this point.

Different courses are, er different... :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending