The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Law Offer Holders 2019

Hey! I couldn't find any similar thread for this year but I just got my offer of AAA. Completely out of the blue because I didn't think they would receive my LNAT score until later this month. Who else has an offer? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I have an offer for AAA, was surprised also as lnat website says they aren't giving out LNAT until 21st but still v happy
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, yes also supriised to get an offer as I thought it wasn’t until Sunday that they got my LNAT score! Not an unconditional but AAB so I’m pretty happy :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Mileyliddle
I have an offer for AAA, was surprised also as lnat website says they aren't giving out LNAT until 21st but still v happy

Original post by weabella
Hi, yes also supriised to get an offer as I thought it wasn’t until Sunday that they got my LNAT score! Not an unconditional but AAB so I’m pretty happy :smile:

Congrats!! From what I've heard they got our results early this year so the website must be wrong, have you guys applied to other LNAT unis?
Got an offer of AAB yesterday - very happy :smile:
Reply 5
Hi guys, well done on your offers! I got one for AAB on the 19th but was wondering whether any of you are sure that LNAT results have been released early and if so how? On one of the emails from Nottingham, it says ''If you meet our standard entry criteria," (supposedly not referring to grades[entry requirements] but to whether you qualify for a contextual offer of some kind like postcode disadvantage) "it will be necessary for us to have your results...", which confuses me :frown:. Is it possible that because our applications are categorised differently, they want us regardless of the LNAT score? Just wondering tho, I know it sounds like I'm over-thinking things :biggrin:.
Reply 6
Original post by Fred23
Hi guys, well done on your offers! I got one for AAB on the 19th but was wondering whether any of you are sure that LNAT results have been released early and if so how? On one of the emails from Nottingham, it says ''If you meet our standard entry criteria," (supposedly not referring to grades[entry requirements] but to whether you qualify for a contextual offer of some kind like postcode disadvantage) "it will be necessary for us to have your results...", which confuses me :frown:. Is it possible that because our applications are categorised differently, they want us regardless of the LNAT score? Just wondering tho, I know it sounds like I'm over-thinking things :biggrin:.

I think they got our LNAT score early, so instead of Sunday 21st they got them on Friday 19th so they gave us earlier offers
Hi, I just got an offer of AAA - my first one! My other Unis are taking their sweet time ...

Does anyone know what Nottingham’s typical LNAT score is?? I have applied to all LNAT Unis so just want to see if I’ve got a shot at them too
Reply 8
Hi, I applied on the 10th and did my LNAT on the 30th. I know it’s only been a few days but I’m so so nervous about if I’d get an offer or not! I didn’t think it went well at all! Notts is my first choice aswell
I got an offer yesterday just 3 days after taking the LNAT!!!! Desperate to find out my results for it now. Has anyone heard anything from Durham???
offer AAB 22/11/18
i got an offer of AAA for law and spanish on 18/10/18 (im late, i know) and was surprised because i couldn't tell how my lnat went
Got my offer this evening (9/12/18.) 30 distinction, 15 merit (doing an access course.) Sat my LNAT on 21/11/18. Firmed it straight away.
I got an offer of AAB a few weeks ago, did my LNAT on the 3rd of November.
anyone had any offers recently?
No - did my LNAT over a month ago but haven’t heard anything back yet. Anyone else in the same position ??
I did my LNAT in October and still haven’t heard back... guess it didn’t go too well lmao
Original post by Charlotte1607
I did my LNAT in October and still haven’t heard back... guess it didn’t go too well lmao

Exactly the same here, maybe they're waiting until after the deadline to get all the applications in?
Have any of you emailed them your UCAS and LNAT candidate ID to make sure they've received it? I emailed them a week after I'd sat my LNAT and they didn't have notice I'd sat my LNAT and I got an offer the following week. I've also heard a rumour they're only giving out offers for exceptional candidates, but I'm not sure how true that is at all.
I emailed them today to make sure but they haven’t got back to me yet. I’ve heard that as well so I’m not too fussed. I’ve got my other four offers so it’s not too big of a deal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending