NeedHelp578
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hello, I was going to reapply for medicine, but now I have realised it's better if I choose another course I want to do now and know that I will most likely get into the course. Then think about post graduate medicine if I want to try and get into medicine.

I know this is late, but I need help picking the right course. I want to do a course that is considered to be close alternative to medicine and would be good to take if I'm thinking about post graduate medicine (but not like nursing). I had a few in mind, but now I'm not so sure about them, so I thought I would ask on here.

Just wondering if there is a list of courses which are close to medicine that anyone could link. If people could suggest some courses or how to go about choosing the right course that would be great too.

If there are any uni reps, tutors or anyone reading that can help further, please pm me.

Any help right now would be really appreciated.

Thank you.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (18)
7.09%
They might tell the bully (26)
10.24%
I don't think they'd understand (42)
16.54%
It might lead to more bullying (91)
35.83%
There's nothing they could do (77)
30.31%

Watched Threads