The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Please can some one tell me what a TSR is please like when a person gets a cifas what does TSR mean
Original post by Maany
Please can some one tell me what a TSR is please like when a person gets a cifas what does TSR mean

It means The Student Room
Original post by Maany
What is a TSR pls

Look at your address bar :facepalm:
I’m beginning to see why so many people fall for these Instagram scams.
Reply 144
Original post by IWMTom
Look at your address bar :facepalm:

Yes sorry it’s been pointed out lol
Reply 145
Original post by Maany
Yes sorry it’s been pointed out lol

It seems like it’s always the younger people like under 23 years they talk in to it aswell
Original post by Admit-One
I’m beginning to see why so many people fall for these Instagram scams.

Lots of smarticles what you on about bruv
Original post by Maany
So if the account was closed liked 3 weeks ago after investigation they sent him a letter saying account closed with immediate affect does that mean it’s the cifa now and he needs to ride it out with no financial help from anywhere or could the police still get involved after a closed bank account

Yes it does mean that yes he does trust me its so hard you know no they can’t listen I’ve got a cifas marker it’s been 2 years now no police involved
Original post by StriderHort
They don't tend to, but there's nothing stopping the bank reporting the same matter and evidence to the police at any time, nothing. If you've been dealing with fraudsters police may well come to your bank (your crime could be connected to other crimes, now and later)

Yeah only for large sum of money they get police involved yeah but it would be a waste of time and money to convict someone if it’s a small amount yeah it could be
If the bank closes the account. Do you get to withdraw the remaining money that belongs to you inside the account?
Original post by Tee.kayy
If the bank closes the account. Do you get to withdraw the remaining money that belongs to you inside the account?

Yes, unless they have reasonable grounds to believe it was the proceeds of a crime.
Original post by Rashad0129
I am in the same situation

Get a prepaid card or go credit union

Latest