The Student Room Group

disgusting feminist live in our flat

This girl smells like sweat and fish, has armpit hair, doesn't wear shoes or socks in the flat. The chair she was sitting on in our kitchen still has a weird smell to it.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NoEaze
This girl smells like sweat and fish, has armpit hair, doesn't wear shoes or socks in the flat. The chair she was sitting on in our kitchen still has a weird smell to it.

Nothing wrong with having armpit hair.
Some people like going barefoot.
Why are you smelling chairs?
Have you spoken to her about her hygiene?
Take a shower with her

There problem solved :colone:
Original post by NoEaze

I'm with you brother. You got ya self a problem, feels bad man. All these people saying you're rude, your not rude, you just have an opinion. These people get triggered at everything. Just gotta pray in rains while she's out.
Reply 5
Original post by BathshebaBathing

she's most likely an npc
Reply 6
Original post by DrawTheLine
Nothing wrong with having armpit hair.
Some people like going barefoot.
Why are you smelling chairs?
Have you spoken to her about her hygiene?

i could probably spray her with oven cleaner
you and your flatmates should get together and bully her. Make her life absolute sht until she changes her ways.
Original post by NoEaze
i could probably spray her with oven cleaner

Answered none of my questions, but good luck to you.
Reply 9
Assuming she's actually a femininazi then that sucks, but I don't see why anyone should feel obliged to wear socks or shoes indoors, the only time I've ever done this was one winter when my house was bloody cold, I think it's kinda weird that people wear shoes indoors. It really not good for you to wear shoes all day, it's the perfect environment for breeding bacteria.
Reply 10
my brother doesn't shave his armpit hair and doesn't wear shoes or socks at home. guess he's a feminist?
Reply 11
The armpit hair and lack of socks isn'f a problem here that's just your opinion.

If she really has a hygiene issue then just talk to her about it and ask her to shower more
Just tell her calmly and nicely that she stinks and should use deodorant
If she genuinely does smell then you could speak to her about it?

None of the other things are any of your concern though. Armpit hair is natural and I don't know anyone who wears shoes at home.
Reply 14
Original post by Joleee
my brother doesn't shave his armpit hair and doesn't wear shoes or socks at home. guess he's a feminist?

does he smell of sweat and fish?
Reply 15
Original post by kiki213
yikes. try febreezing the stuff she sits on 😂😂 how long is she there for

idk but she was reading a book, i thought it was the indian kid who stank up the chair but it was the feminist ho
Original post by NoEaze
idk but she was reading a book, i thought it was the indian kid who stank up the chair but it was the feminist ho

I think both you and your smelly flat mate both need a lesson. You, in the way you speak about women, and your flatmate in personal hygiene.
Perhaps with Christmas coming up, you could buy her some nice ‘smellies’, like shower gel/bubble bath, deodorant etc. in a gift box? Simple and kind.
For you, there would need to be a more drastic solution. I don’t think you can buy Ignorance in Superdrug.
Reply 17
Original post by Seamus123
I think both you and your smelly flat mate both need a lesson. You, in the way you speak about women, and your flatmate in personal hygiene.
Perhaps with Christmas coming up, you could buy her some nice ‘smellies’, like shower gel/bubble bath, deodorant etc. in a gift box? Simple and kind.
For you, there would need to be a more drastic solution. I don’t think you can buy Ignorance in Superdrug.

you can buy oven cleaner at tesco

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/261710077
Th sad reality is that the OP is that meek, scrawny socially awkward kid you get in every student flat.

He probably shuffles outside of his bedroom at the quietest of times and then slinks back in his room without saying a word to anyone.
He then spends his hours either ******* alone or stewing over how much he hates his life/ his housemates.

Poor bugger.
Reply 19
Original post by Waldorf67
Th sad reality is that the OP is that meek, scrawny socially awkward kid you get in every student flat.

He probably shuffles outside of his bedroom at the quietest of times and then slinks back in his room without saying a word to anyone.
He then spends his hours either ******* alone or stewing over how much he hates his life/ his housemates.

Poor bugger.

feelsbadman.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest