The Student Room Group

Why are tutors forcing everyone to have a personal tutorial?

Personal tutorials at uni are pointless and a waste of time. The last time I had one I waited almost an hour to be seen and the actual tutorial was almost as long with the tutor grilling me about being quite. This year I have the worst personal tutor possible. She's a deaf b***** who always makes a scene in group tutorials. I hate her. She's making everyone have a personal tutorial with her. There no way I am going to go when she's just going to talk about me being quiet and needing to speak up which is impossible to do. You can't force someone who is quiet/shy to speak up. They have to do it on their own terms not on hers. She makes me sick, I can't stand her. What shall I say if she asks why I didn't come to the tutorial? I know she will reschedule. Personal tutorials really are pointless. I have a deadline coming up, I'd rather concentrate on the coursework than see some ***** to talk about personal things when I don't trust her. She's so old, she should go retire or better yet just die because all she does is bully me. The personal tutorials are optional so why is she forcing us to have one? I don't want to see her alone in such a loud area. She's going to act as if she is deaf, lots of other students have quiet voices and she doesn't say nothing to them, it's only me she has a problem with. the **** she's supposed to be helping me not making me feel uncomfortable.

**** my life! It's just one thing after the other.
Are you doing something else to address your poor communication skills or do you just want to be left alone to fail in peace?
Reply 2
Original post by Student-95
Are you doing something else to address your poor communication skills or do you just want to be left alone to fail in peace?

Last week this user made clear that they want to take no responsibility at all for their own problems.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending