The Student Room Group

Fixing my year 12 mistakes

So I breezed through my GCSE's without doing much work and ended up with 9 A*'s to A and one B, however about halfway through year 12 I wished that I had done work during my GCSE's so I could have gotten used to It and been able to handle it when A Levels hit you like a brick like two weeks in (in addition to me being kind of lazy); anyway I ended up with BCC at the end of year twelve, In Graphic Communication, Chemistry and Mathematics respectively and because of this I have ended up with predicted grades that I know don't refelect well on my ability as a student, however I know that if I work harder I can access the top grades, so this is what my thread is going to be about, I plan on updating it regularly as I'm updated through UCAS, how I'm revising, what I'm doing in my free time (which would most likely be updating this, or reading) and I plan on posting any mock results that I achieve throughout the year.
I'm going to post any techniques that worked for me and I would be interested to know what works for you guys.
Side note, I might start a youtube chanel, so keep an eye out for that :wink:
----Fireproof

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending