Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm 15 years old. To be fair I've had a past. Not been showed love, was abused, self harmed, not only did I cut but I've realised my self harm ways came as letting boys take advantage of me. I've slept with 26 different people. I actually don't care what anyone thinks about this but Last Christmas I've noticed a big change in smell and a lot of discharge. To this day I've done nothing about it because I'm really embarrassed and scared ill be judged about this. I don't talk to family or anybody like that because I struggle with a few things. I would like anybody's advice in how to try and get someone to tell this to. I was thinking about once I meet my new physiologist email her about this first see if she's nice for me and see if she can help me with medication so I can feel comfortable. I'm getting weary about the smell when I'm around other people. I can't describe the smell but it's warm and abit fishy and it's disgusting. I've not slept with anyone since. Can someone tell me how to not be embarrassed and tell someone for my health sake. Much appreciated for advice . I turned 15 in July and I really enjoy sex.
Elektra06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You can buy a canesten test that detects bv.

Go to a doctors or sexual health clinic about it, if you don't want to alone just tell someone I think I have bacterial vaginosis and they can take you to the doctors, confirm it and get you antibiotics
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Easy fix - pop along to the doctors or sexual health clinic. This could happen to anyone and likely isn't a big deal. Get it treated so you don't have to worry.
Allieprx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes, probably Vaginal BV so get antibiotics.
At 15, you have said your self harm has allowed many men to take advantage of you.
There are many myths surrounding self harm and reasons behind it. For sure, it is becoming more common for young people now.
If you ever need to talk, I recommend seeking professional help, available through your GP.
They are used to such questions and can guide you into path of recovery.
If not, at least pick up the phone anonymously and talk to someone qualified to listen to those with personal trauma and family rejection.
But, the first step must start with you. Stay safe.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (145)
14.43%
I'm not sure (42)
4.18%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (302)
30.05%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.59%
I'm not a current university student (490)
48.76%

Watched Threads