?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi all, introduce yourself and tell us where you're applying! :hello:

University choices:
What subject(s) are currently studying?:
Predicted A2 grades:
GCSE Grades:
Why Product Design?
This is a question you will be asked at interview so it's best to get an answer together sooner rather than later!
BA or BSC Product Design?
Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?

I am a second year BA product design student so if you have any questions about the application process I will be happy to help

Good luck with your applications everyone :grouphugs:

For portfolio advice this thread is super useful!
Superdrilles
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Hi all, introduce yourself and tell us where you're applying! :hello:

University choices:
What subject(s) are currently studying?:
Predicted A2 grades:
GCSE Grades:
Why Product Design?
This is a question you will be asked at interview so it's best to get an answer together sooner rather than later!
BA or BSC Product Design?
Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?

I am a second year BA product design student so if you have any questions about the application process I will be happy to help

Good luck with your applications everyone :grouphugs:

For portfolio advice this thread is super useful!
Hi,
Which uni are you studying at?
Superdrilles
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
University choices: Northumbria, Loughborough, Brunel, Nottingham Trent, Coventry
What subject(s) are currently studying?: UAL Foundation diploma in Art & Design
Predicted A2 grades: Got my A-Levels achieved: BBB
GCSE Grades: A*ACCCCC (I know they're horrid)
Why Product Design? Couldn't see myself doing anything else, designing is the future and i want to be a part of redefining what products are services are to consumers. Also something about ergonomics just captivates me, it's strange how something is designed to be used in a certain why but we all choose how to use it individually.

BA or BSC Product Design? Industrial Design BA / Product Design BSC
Tell us an interesting fact about yourself? I'm not as innocent as i seem.
Superdrilles
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Superdrilles)
Hi,
Which uni are you studying at?
???
Hk19
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
University choices: CSM UAL
What subject(s) are currently studying?: IB Diploma creative line, english, danish, history, VA, math SL, Physics.
Predicted A2 grades: retaking IB
GCSE Grades:AC
Why Product Design? i find myself thriving to create new products, advancing in the old, and understanding how objects and matter play a larger role in creating who we are.
BA or BSC Product Design? ... im a bit in the blank on this. i believe a bachelor in product design? i would think i would shift to furniture in the future since i like to work on a much larger scale?
Tell us an interesting fact about yourself? ... i hate sitting around and see people do my work. i am timied, and like to be in control, i can seem like i have 100 loss papers, however in my head i know every sequence. lol so whoever works with me need no worry, as we have google docs and google slides to help with keeping things organized compared to my sketches. haha....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.7%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.18%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (38)
16.96%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
15.18%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (60)
26.79%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (43)
19.2%

Watched Threads