The Student Room Group

Kleenex to drop replace man size name after complaints

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andrew97
So you believe this is a good thing then?

Why, may I ask?

Sexism

Derrrrrrr
Original post by Act of War
Manchester should be renamed too because femenazis got their feelings hurt

The only people I've seen being upset over this are the men who have such a weak sense of masculinity that they need their tissues to be considered "man size".

Very few people care about this at all. This was probably just a PR/media move to attract more attention to the product itself.
Special snowflakes which can’t live in the real world
Men are physically bigger and stronger than women. A man-size tissue was referring to the fact these tissues would be suitable for a man who requires something of this size, rather than a woman size which would be half that. If this biological fact offends you then get outta here.

When will the lefty snowflakes stop complaining and crying until there's rainbows and unicorns in every street, and the pavement slabs are replaced with pillows in case we trip over and die.
Definitely. Also we should consider having the Isle of Non Binary, the Dover Pansexual and the Isle of Colour. A more inclusive British Isles for all.
Original post by Act of War
Manchester should be renamed too because femenazis got their feelings hurt
Big Tissue !!

Big Tissue !!

:rofl:

sorry

:getmecoat:
To be honest it's like yorkie bars. When I was younger I genuinely thought I couldn't have them cause I am a girl
Reply 28
Real men blow their nose on sandpaper.

A small step in the right direction for society. Probably not newsworthy, however.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending