The Student Room Group

Everyone found out I sent nudes

I started talking to this boy as a friend (we’ll call him Bob) and and one night Bob started to get freaky with me. I asked him if he wanted something serious or if he was just trying to hook up and he told me he wants something with me. One night, Bob asked me to do 8ball for nudes. The loser sends the picture. I didn’t think I was going to lose but I did. I told him that if I end up sending him the pictures he can’t screenshot or save it and he promised he wouldn’t. So I sent the pictures and we played again, this time I won and he had to sent the picture. Everything was fine for the next week, until one of his friends (we’ll call him Carlos) took his phone and saw our messages, I didn’t trust Carlos, I felt like he was going to tell everybody but Bob told me it was going to be fine. Two days later I’m in English class and I get a message from someone asking “is it true you sent nudes to Bob?” And all I felt was anger and I got really nervous. I grabbed Carlos after class and asked him if he was the one who told everyone and he kept denying it. Bob and I had our situation on the low, no one knew about it. Carlos was the only one who knew since he saw the messages. To try and shorten this, I still don’t really know who told everyone. Bob is giving me one story and Carlos is giving me a completely different story. Bob is saying that it was that it was Carlos who told a couple people about what he saw in the messages, Carlos is saying Bob told people and he’s been telling people the freaky stuff we’ve been doing for weeks, I’m very embarrassed and I don’t know what to do or who to believe, everyone is disappointed in me but that was my first time actually doing something like this. No one has seen the picture, Bob didn’t save it but it’s still embarrassing that people know what I did. We no longer have a thing right now. I just want to know how to get past this and move on.
Moral of the story: don't send nudes to teenage boys.
Reply 2
Original post by Mylifeisamess_
I started talking to this boy as a friend (we’ll call him Bob) and and one night Bob started to get freaky with me. I asked him if he wanted something serious or if he was just trying to hook up and he told me he wants something with me. One night, Bob asked me to do 8ball for nudes. The loser sends the picture. I didn’t think I was going to lose but I did. I told him that if I end up sending him the pictures he can’t screenshot or save it and he promised he wouldn’t. So I sent the pictures and we played again, this time I won and he had to sent the picture. Everything was fine for the next week, until one of his friends (we’ll call him Carlos) took his phone and saw our messages, I didn’t trust Carlos, I felt like he was going to tell everybody but Bob told me it was going to be fine. Two days later I’m in English class and I get a message from someone asking “is it true you sent nudes to Bob?” And all I felt was anger and I got really nervous. I grabbed Carlos after class and asked him if he was the one who told everyone and he kept denying it. Bob and I had our situation on the low, no one knew about it. Carlos was the only one who knew since he saw the messages. To try and shorten this, I still don’t really know who told everyone. Bob is giving me one story and Carlos is giving me a completely different story. Bob is saying that it was that it was Carlos who told a couple people about what he saw in the messages, Carlos is saying Bob told people and he’s been telling people the freaky stuff we’ve been doing for weeks, I’m very embarrassed and I don’t know what to do or who to believe, everyone is disappointed in me but that was my first time actually doing something like this. No one has seen the picture, Bob didn’t save it but it’s still embarrassing that people know what I did. We no longer have a thing right now. I just want to know how to get past this and move on.

You're probably 15/16. You're worrying too much. You've got your whole life ahead of you. In 5 years time you'll look back and think "LOL why was I stressing about this for"

Quick Reply

Latest