The Student Room Group

sense of place - need a new theme asap!!

im doing markets right now for a level art, and im finding the subject matter really boring. i want to be able to draw people, but i have no clue what theme i could have, in order for it to link to "A sense of place" and people? if anyone can suggest a new theme i would be very grateful.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
this is a good theme, I think you should stick with it -remember, its not about the theme you have, its about how you adapt and somehow link to it. Just searched the phrase up and it says 'Places said to have a strong "sense of place" have a strong identity and character that is deeply felt by local inhabitants and by many visitors' --what place makes you feel at home/attracts you? You can think out of the box, your bedroom, a park, or a feeling you have within yourself or with a person? you can paint yourself/people in these settings so you get the best of both?

Quick Reply

Latest