The Student Room Group

I am scared to masturbate (Female)

I am a 13 year old female who has never masturbated before. I haven't masturbated yet because I'm afraid, I don't know why I'm afraid to touch myself down there but I am. I want to masturbate because I have a lot of sexual hormones built up inside and I want to find a way to release them. I have tried many times before to stick my finger up but I always pull it out quickly. Yesterday I tried again and it started to kind of hurt. Can anyone give me some advice? I really need help
Original post by Anonymous
I am a 13 year old female who has never masturbated before. I haven't masturbated yet because I'm afraid, I don't know why I'm afraid to touch myself down there but I am. I want to masturbate because I have a lot of sexual hormones built up inside and I want to find a way to release them. I have tried many times before to stick my finger up but I always pull it out quickly. Yesterday I tried again and it started to kind of hurt. Can anyone give me some advice? I really need help

You need to figure out what you're afraid of. Are you scared of hurting yourself? Are you afraid of the growing up aspect of becoming more sexually aware?
Reply 2
Sounds like you are not ready, Wait until you are a little older and the time will come for you to masturbate when you feel safe.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

Wait until you are ready an "into it", take it slow, don't pressure yourself and just see what you're up to. Masturbation is a personal thing. It's all about you and what you're up to and what you enjoy.
There are actually some rules on here about giving advice/ directions on masturbation so thre's not a whole lot we can say to help you, but you can google it. There is a lot of advice out there. You might like to start with a website called The Mix that offers advice and support to under 25s. You can use their search bar to search for female masturbation.
Listen to your body - with masturbating nothing should hurt. If something does hurt, don't do it.

No need to rush into it. Don't worry about it either.
Ok

Quick Reply

Latest