The Student Room Group

Am I cheating on my Boyfriend?

So my boyfriend struggles to satisfy in my bed and this is a huge problem. But whenever I want to masturbate instead of sex, he gets deeply offended and feels insecure. I can’t help it. However, I can’t afford a vibrator and my mum will be very angry at me if I ordered a vibrator so what I do is I go on tinder and swipe right to every man on there (about 500 people) and they usually reply around the same time. I put my phone on vibrate and I use the notification vibration to satisfy me. My bf caught me and he was so angry about it. I wasn’t cheating on him. I was just on tinder for the vibration. Is this weird?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bump
Bumping after 9 minutes? Get outta here.

It's technically not physical cheating, but the fact you downloaded a dating app for the purpose of sexual pleasure is as good as. Yes, it's a pretty weird fetish to have. Getting off on vibrations from strangers messaging you.
Reply 3
Lol of course it isn't
Reply 4
Big if true btw
You can get vibrators/bullets for less than £15, treat yo self!
Reply 6
Original post by DieselGate
Bumping after 9 minutes? Get outta here.

It's technically not physical cheating, but the fact you downloaded a dating app for the purpose of sexual pleasure is as good as. Yes, it's a pretty weird fetish to have. Getting off on vibrations from strangers messaging you.

It’s really good though, you should try it!
Original post by Anonymous
It’s really good though, you should try it!

I'm not desperate or insecure about myself. So I don't need to find satisfaction from a dating app.
Original post by GPiph
Lol of course it isn't

So registering and downloading a dating app and swiping right on people while being in a relationship wouldn't class as cheating? What is it then? Friendly banter?
Reply 9
So registering and downloading a dating app and swiping right on people while being in a relationship wouldn't class as cheating? What is it then? Friendly banter?

Lol but I don’t message them.
No it's not cheating however it's f*cking rude and borderline.

You never download a dating app when you're in a relationship for any reason!

Why don't you try and work through these sexual problems instead? Also why would you tell your mum about buying a sex toy? There's no reason to tell her.

I'm not desperate or insecure about myself. So I don't need to find satisfaction from a dating app.

Omg you’re so stupid. How does that make one insecure? Desperate maybe but insecure? Don’t think so

Doesn't matter. You only use a dating app for one purpose.
Original post by DrawTheLine
No it's not cheating however it's f*cking rude and borderline.

You never download a dating app when you're in a relationship for any reason!

Why don't you try and work through these sexual problems instead? Also why would you tell your mum about buying a sex toy? There's no reason to tell her.

I quite clearly said I can’t buy a sex today because my mum would angry at me if it came through the post because she always opens my packages. Also, I would definitely get caught with it.
Doesn't matter. You only use a dating app for one purpose.

And I used it for the vibration lol. So that can’t be cheating if no speaking or any action is involved. And I don’t even use my picture on there. It’s of a famous celebrity
I quite clearly said I can’t buy a sex today because my mum would angry at me if it came through the post because she always opens my packages. Also, I would definitely get caught with it.

Nowhere in your original post did you say she opens your mail. In which case, you tell her it's illegal and she needs to respect your privacy. Stand up to her.
Original post by DrawTheLine
Nowhere in your original post did you say she opens your mail. In which case, you tell her it's illegal and she needs to respect your privacy. Stand up to her.

I can’t blame her because not too long ago, my boyfriend tried to be cute and send me a letter but it was very very very sexual. And I’m the age of consent but considered a child.
So my boyfriend struggles to satisfy in my bed and this is a huge problem. But whenever I want to masturbate instead of sex, he gets deeply offended and feels insecure. I can’t help it. However, I can’t afford a vibrator and my mum will be very angry at me if I ordered a vibrator so what I do is I go on tinder and swipe right to every man on there (about 500 people) and they usually reply around the same time. I put my phone on vibrate and I use the notification vibration to satisfy me. My bf caught me and he was so angry about it. I wasn’t cheating on him. I was just on tinder for the vibration. Is this weird?

Using vibrator is something and flirting and sexting with a half thousand is heartbreaking for a bf. I hope he finds someone who deserves him, this inconsiderate and so selfish
I can’t blame her because not too long ago, my boyfriend tried to be cute and send me a letter but it was very very very sexual. And I’m the age of consent but considered a child.

... It's still illegal. Tell her to mind her own business. You may still be a child in the eyes of the law but you need to be respected.
Using vibrator is something and flirting and sexting with a half thousand is heartbreaking for a bf. I hope he finds someone who deserves him, this inconsiderate and so selfish

I haven’t flirted or sexted with anyone at all. I match with them which takes 1 second (just swiping right) and then I get a vibration from their message and I don’t ever reply back. I unmatched them straight after. Also, my picture on there is of a famous celebrity.

Quick Reply