The Student Room Group

Y'all here sumn? it's me tryna revise (GYG)

Hi hi! I'm rhi :>
I literally joined TSR yesterday after receiving an email notifying me of recent posts like 'Six Ways To Catch Up During Half Term!'. Seeing that it was literally half term next week, I panicked about my productivity... well lack of it. I've always found it hard to focus on something or actually stick to a timetable, though I'm sure that I'm not the only one. Social media is a bad addiction.
Grow Your Grades seemed like a perfect thing for me to join. With this thread, I'm making a pact with myself to actually revise for once in my life. Please bear with me - I'm not completely sure of how forums work so wish me luck and I'll try to work things out :biggrin:
Now that my woeful introduction to discovering this place is over, it's time to reveal my current grades, targets and thoughts on the future :smile:

Spoiler

My targets are basically anything above 7. If I decide to take chemistry and bio together for a level I need an 8 in all sciences because that's the criteria for my school sixth form.

Spoiler

If this aids me in improving my self-discipline and I get some lovely grades for December mocks then I'll post a little about myself later on~ :tongue:

But that's it! It's nearly 1am and I should go finish cramming for the science, german and re test I have tomorrow! I aim to update this every day because I need to make studying a habit. Maybe, with that I'll also be able to fix my sleep schedule!

Was this too long? I'm very eager right now but watch how the updates become sparse and uninteresting... I wish I had my phone so I could attach photos but I'm currently banned from it because my parents realised it stops me from doing work. Maybe one day, eh?

Anyways, have a good day/night folks! See you tomorrow <3

-rhi
Reply 1
Original post by procratinatorhi
Hi hi! I'm rhi :>
I literally joined TSR yesterday after receiving an email notifying me of recent posts like 'Six Ways To Catch Up During Half Term!'. Seeing that it was literally half term next week, I panicked about my productivity... well lack of it. I've always found it hard to focus on something or actually stick to a timetable, though I'm sure that I'm not the only one. Social media is a bad addiction.
Grow Your Grades seemed like a perfect thing for me to join. With this thread, I'm making a pact with myself to actually revise for once in my life. Please bear with me - I'm not completely sure of how forums work so wish me luck and I'll try to work things out :biggrin:
Now that my woeful introduction to discovering this place is over, it's time to reveal my current grades, targets and thoughts on the future :smile:

Spoiler

My targets are basically anything above 7. If I decide to take chemistry and bio together for a level I need an 8 in all sciences because that's the criteria for my school sixth form.

Spoiler

If this aids me in improving my self-discipline and I get some lovely grades for December mocks then I'll post a little about myself later on~ :tongue:

But that's it! It's nearly 1am and I should go finish cramming for the science, german and re test I have tomorrow! I aim to update this every day because I need to make studying a habit. Maybe, with that I'll also be able to fix my sleep schedule!

Was this too long? I'm very eager right now but watch how the updates become sparse and uninteresting... I wish I had my phone so I could attach photos but I'm currently banned from it because my parents realised it stops me from doing work. Maybe one day, eh?

Anyways, have a good day/night folks! See you tomorrow <3

-rhi

You're going to fail. Do you know why?

Because you don't know the basic bloody difference between "here" and "hear" and you use "tryna". Who does that?

But good luck in the real world. I'm sure you'll do just fine :rofl:
Original post by jay2013
You're going to fail. Do you know why?

Because you don't know the basic bloody difference between "here" and "hear" and you use "tryna". Who does that?

But good luck in the real world. I'm sure you'll do just fine :rofl:

Man, I didn't realise that, how embarassing. I do know the difference, guess I'm too tired to spell-check. As for 'tryna' it was intentional.
But thanks for the luck, I'll need it :crossedf:
Original post by procratinatorhi
Man, I didn't realise that, how embarassing. I do know the difference, guess I'm too tired to spell-check. As for 'tryna' it was intentional.
But thanks for the luck, I'll need it :crossedf:

Good luck ❤️
Original post by RhiaHargx
Good luck ❤️

thank you!! :grin:
Good Luck!
Go for all 9's because why not?:tongue:
I believe you can do it:smile:
welcome to tsr! let's get those 9s

good luck x

Quick Reply

Latest