iqqraxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm an international student from Pakistan. I have 3A*s and 6A's at gcse. In AS I got A in bio, B in chemistry and a C in physics. I have dropped the C and will be giving my third year as a full A level (urdu). I want to apply for biochemistry, biological sciences at undergrad. Provided I get 3A's at the end of my A level what are my chances of getting a scholarship? And how much will it be worth?
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by iqqraxo)
I'm an international student from Pakistan. I have 3A*s and 6A's at gcse. In AS I got A in bio, B in chemistry and a C in physics. I have dropped the C and will be giving my third year as a full A level (urdu). I want to apply for biochemistry, biological sciences at undergrad. Provided I get 3A's at the end of my A level what are my chances of getting a scholarship? And how much will it be worth?
Hi iqqraxo,

It's great to hear you are interested in studying with us!

We have a number of scholarships for our undergraduate students that you might be interested in. I would recommend taking a look at our website as our scholarships have individual eligibility criteria. You can take a look at all scholarships here.

I was an international student at Royal Holloway and I'm happy to answer any other questions you might have about studying abroad and life on campus.

Susana
iqqraxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I met your representative yesterday. He really helped me. I have seen these scholarships but thank you so much!! Will be sending off my application by next week and hope to get an offer. Royal Holloway has always been one of my dream unis!
(Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London)Hi iqqraxo,

It's great to hear you are interested in studying with us!

We have a number of scholarships for our undergraduate students that you might be interested in. I would recommend taking a look at our website as our scholarships have individual eligibility criteria. You can take a look at all scholarships here.

I was an international student at Royal Holloway and I'm happy to answer any other questions you might have about studying abroad and life on campus.

Susana
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (154)
59.46%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.17%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.37%

Watched Threads