Scholarship at undergraduate level Watch

iqqraxo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm an international student from Pakistan. I have 3A*s and 6A's at gcse. In AS I got A in bio, B in chemistry and a C in physics. I have dropped the C and will be giving my third year as a full A level (urdu). I want to apply for biochemistry, biological sciences at undergrad. Provided I get 3A's at the end of my A level what are my chances of getting a scholarship? And how much will it be worth?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by iqqraxo)
I'm an international student from Pakistan. I have 3A*s and 6A's at gcse. In AS I got A in bio, B in chemistry and a C in physics. I have dropped the C and will be giving my third year as a full A level (urdu). I want to apply for biochemistry, biological sciences at undergrad. Provided I get 3A's at the end of my A level what are my chances of getting a scholarship? And how much will it be worth?
There's no easy way to search for scholarships that you might be eligible for. You are going to have to put in the work yourself to research different universities and sources of funding.
talhasaleem15
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi Iqra,

I am from Pakistan too and if its more about scholarship for you, maybe consider Hong Kong universities.
They have great rankings and not a complicated scholarship criteria. You can get 100% and 30k HKD grant in CityU HK if you get 2A*1A in Alevel.
Hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (230)
27.64%
No (602)
72.36%

Watched Threads