username4236092
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Or do you get email first from the university? Do you get any reply if no offer? I am still waiting but noticed offers are rolling in.
Lemon1806
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Fizzyfuz)
Or do you get email first from the university? Do you get any reply if no offer? I am still waiting but noticed offers are rolling in.
Some universities will email you directly, others will just update your UCAS track. If they dont email you directly you will get an email from ucas saying your track has been updated so you can log in and see which offer you got
Jackudy3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lemon1806)
Some universities will email you directly, others will just update your UCAS track. If they dont email you directly you will get an email from ucas saying your track has been updated so you can log in and see which offer you got
Is it that some unis update Track and send an email, whilst others just update Track? Wouldn't want to just get an email with no Track update.

Also, does the offer shown on Track include the conditions?

My application is being sent off soon.
L.D.S.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jackudy3)
Is it that some unis update Track and send an email, whilst others just update Track? Wouldn't want to just get an email with no Track update.

There may be a delay between a university email and a track email.

Track will include all offer requirements and the offer letter from the university.
LYLN
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Fizzyfuz)
For me, track was updated before the email from the uni came (a day later), though this might vary for different unis.
Good luck with your applications
Lemon1806
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Yes the conditions are shown on track, and track will be updated even if the uni emails, but there may be a delay. My friend got an offer last week directly from a uni and their track wasnt actually updated until yesterday
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (202)
19.27%
Labour (444)
42.37%
Liberal Democrats (204)
19.47%
Green Party (54)
5.15%
Brexit Party (28)
2.67%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (15)
1.43%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.95%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.1%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.19%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (3)