?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...led-rape-abuse
y.u.mad.bro?
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
It is quite disheartening to hear and read such news. There is an issue within the Pakistani community and it needs to be addressed because most of these gangs have Pakistani men. However, it also shows the problem lies mainly within culture because I don't see any other Indian, Bengali, African Muslims etc doing these crimes. Also, what I find quite surprising is these men are all British who were mainly born in the UK yet end up doing these crimes. Weird but curious to see what others think.
Violet Femme
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
It is at moments like this where I really wish hell existed.
looloo2134
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
(Original post by y.u.mad.bro?)
It is quite disheartening to hear and read such news. There is an issue within the Pakistani community and it needs to be addressed because most of these gangs have Pakistani men. However, it also shows the problem lies mainly within culture because I don't see any other Indian, Bengali, African Muslims etc doing these crimes. Also, what I find quite surprising is these men are all British who were mainly born in the UK yet end up doing these crimes. Weird but curious to see what others think.
The leader of gang Amere Singh Dhaliwal was an Indian Sikh man it show it a problem with south Asia men not just Pakistanis. Indian/Pakistanis Sikhs have been know to groom white British children and commit honor murder/abuse of their own family members like Indian/Pakistanis Muslims.
y.u.mad.bro?
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by looloo2134)
The leader of gang Amere Singh Dhaliwal was an Indian Sikh man it show it a problem with south Asia men not just Pakistanis. Indian/Pakistanis Sikhs have been know to groom white British children and commit honor murder/abuse of their own family members like Indian/Pakistanis Muslims.
But what provokes them to do such actions. They aren't taught to do such stuff in schools since many are British born and bred and I don't think parents teach them such stuff. So why is it that they turn to such violent acts.
looloo2134
Rep:
?
(Original post by ecolier)
DW, in many ways a UK prison in the late 2010s is worse than any hell imaginable.
Have you ever been in a British prison work or ever visit one there not hell. Inmates get free higher education three meals a day a bed work training, paid employment
looloo2134
Rep:
?
(Original post by y.u.mad.bro?)
But what provokes them to do such actions. They aren't taught to do such stuff in schools since many are British born and bred and I don't think parents teach them such stuff. So why is it that they turn to such violent acts.
A few years ago there was documentary on gang rape the white British came from same sort of background as the other gangs. They were from bad part of Liverpool and they behaved the same as ethnic minority gang in London who did gang rape.
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
If your culture doesn't allow for pre-marital sex and girls within that culture willing to put out early are few and far between. Yet there's a neighbouring culture that does allow, however it values traits typically not found in your own culture. Kids of that culture will naturally become the goto target when you add in accepted paedophilia of Islamic scripture.
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Violet Femme)
It is at moments like this where I really wish hell existed.
I wish we had capital punishment for crimes like this. Ashamed that two of the mongrels have the same religion as me.

While I agree with your post, a large majority are not Indians. Look at the lists of names in Rochdale, Rotherham or Oxford.
Last edited by meenu89; 4 months ago
BathshebaBathing
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
iNpc
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
What a diverse group of ppl

This country is laughing stock of the world I've had people from US talking about all these gangs and how British people are too chicken to get hurry up and leave the EU

When did Briitsh become so spineless?
looloo2134
Rep:
?
(Original post by meenu89)
I wish we had capital punishment for crimes like this. Ashamed that two of the mongrels have the same religion as me.

While I agree with your post, a large majority are not Indians. Look at the lists of names in Rochdale, Rotherham or Oxford.
The majority are from low class poorly educated background were sexual violent and honor murder happen. If you brought people from Indians from the same background whatever religion to Britain they be doing the same.

I went to Israel and about 20% of population are Arab Israelis and around half the female murder victim are Arab of all religious including Christian most were honor murders. In the Jewish population in Israel Jews from middle eastern countries there are honor killing of gay men.

They come from a culture were females are second class to males and white working class females are view immoral sub-human by those men. So they can do whatever they look to white children because they are lower than them.
DieselGate
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Usual suspects, nothing new there.
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by iNpc)
What a diverse group of ppl

This country is laughing stock of the world I've had people from US talking about all these gangs and how British people are too chicken to get hurry up and leave the EU

When did Briitsh become so spineless?
Hi Member Of The GRU,

How's Putin?
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
They come from a culture were females are second class to males
And those views are intermittently espoused by Muhammadens on TSR and tolerated, to our eternal shame.
Last edited by Reality Check; 4 months ago
AperfectBalance
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hang em.
Reality Check
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by AperfectBalance)
Hang em.
What, a quick and relatively dignified death? Certainly not... Make the scum suffer first.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Sickening.
looloo2134
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=meenu89;80250048]I wish we had capital punishment for crimes like this. Ashamed that two of the mongrels have the same religion as me.

They have to be keep away from the rest of the prison population and they would get better treatment than the average prisoner.
INTit
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I love how the articles hardly mention they are Muslim the culture is relevant .The media needs to grow some balls and stop sticking their head in the sand in the name of political correctness. If you refuse to acknowledge the problem then you’re just perpetuating it.

If we don’t acknowledlede the problem and make efforts to reeducate and instill some moral values in these people you will see cultural unrest keep on rising and rightfully so.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (62)
15.12%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (41)
10%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (78)
19.02%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (60)
14.63%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (44)
10.73%
How can I be the best version of myself? (125)
30.49%

Watched Threads