Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going? There was a free bus leaving this morning close to where I live in Leeds, and the wife and I did consider jumping on it for a bit of shopping in London. We decided not to as the pain of listening to a group of sanctimonious hippies talking ***** for 4 hours would be too much to bear.

ReputationRep:
    appen

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Royal Oak)
    :yawn:
    Haha! Have you arrived yet? Don't forget your '*******s to Brexit' sign.

ReputationRep:
    oi oi im not a loser just have strong views for Britain innit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Fantastic)
    Haha! Have you arrived yet? Don't forget your '*******s to Brexit'sign.
    :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    wave your baguettes in the air if you want to Remain

ReputationRep:
    The BBC helicoptor pilot has just taken a head count and there are 500'000 losers marching around London. Yeah, right.

ReputationRep:
    The BBC helicoptor pilot has just taken a head count and there are 500'000 losers marching around London. Yeah, right.
    Triggered.

Its funny how brexit has managed to divide the country and you’re okay with that. Pretty much, the us vs you attitude that had worked so well in the past,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Professional G)
    Triggered.

Its funny how brexit has managed to divide the country and you’re okay with that. Pretty much, the us vs you attitude that had worked so well in the past,

You're trying to divide the country by attempting stop the biggest democratic vote this country has seen, before it's even be triggered. Your turn.

ReputationRep:
    Bit too early to suggest that Brexit is gonna be nirvana, if it goes bad it goes bad for everyone 'cept the rich and those who have chosen to go live in Europe after campaigning for it, like Nigel Lawson has.
    Name:  brexit.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  35.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Professional G)
    Triggered.

You say this like you think ignoring the vote will bring us togehter. It will always be divided now that half the country has shown the other half how despicably treacherous they are.

ReputationRep:
    You're trying to divide the country by attempting stop the biggest democratic vote this country has seen, before it's even be triggered. Your turn.
    Oh yes. I’m not even in London but somehow from accommodation all the way in Coventry, I am trying to divide the country lol. I like how you assume that I support this march. You really sound triggered now
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    You say this like you think ignoring the vote will bring us togehter. It will always be divided now that half the country has shown the other half how despicably treacherous they are.
    Ignoring what vote? What are you on about? Have you ever seen me ask for a second referendum or what? If anything I think the March is hopeless and would rather get Brexit over with. You assume way too much.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    brexit is what people wanted, so its what they get. i was on the side of remaining but theres little to do about that now that the people have voted. i wish they'd just get together a plausible well developed plan but i feel like thats probably asking a lot for the lot of them.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what time one of remains chief protesters, Sir Nickolas Clegg will be speaking today. I heard on him LBC a few days ago championing the UK saying he would not leave after Brexit as that is not the way to do things. It was truly inspiring. Hang on! Breaking News! Old Nick has moved to the US to start his new 4m a year job at Facebook (the company he ****ged off as tax avaders) Oh the joy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheYearNiner)
    oi oi im not a loser just have strong views for Britain innit
    The losers are those who thought Brexit would be simple and now are happy to see the economy suffer because our government cannot agree amongst itself, and in any case is in hock to the DUP who only ever say yes in public on their wedding days(s). Led by a man who spent £40m on a bridge never built, is seriously unfaithful to any woman he meets, and is supported by the MP for the 17th century, a man who has 6 kids and has never changed a nappy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DSutch)
    The losers are those who thought Brexit would be simple and now are happy to see the economy suffer because our government cannot agree amongst itself, and in any case is in hock to the DUP who only ever say yes in public on their wedding days(s). Led by a man who spent £40m on a bridge never built, is seriously unfaithful to any woman he meets, and is supported by the MP for the 17th century, a man who has 6 kids and has never changed a nappy.
    I wouldn't have changed a nappy if I could afford to pay someone to do it. I will counter your argument with these 3 words.
    Jean-Claude Juncker

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't have changed a nappy if I could afford to pay someone to do it. I will counter your argument with these 3 words.
    Jean-Claude Juncker
    Just a quick google search shows that the president of the EU commission does not take the seat unless first approved by the EU parliament, where MEPs decide. These MEPs are democratically elected by the people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jason0597)
    Just a quick google search shows that the president of the EU commission does not take the seat unless first approved by the EU parliament, where MEPs decide. These MEPs are democratically elected by the people.
    He's an alcoholic and not just in private. When I can I cast a vote to get rid of him?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.