The Losers March Watch

jason0597
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Mister Fantastic)
He's an alcoholic and not just in private. When I can I cast a vote to get rid of him?
Where can you cast a vote to chuck Trump? Or May?
Don't shift the goal posts. I showed you how he was elected, and now you ignore it and jump straight to how we can remove him.
Just wait until his shift ends next year.
Last edited by jason0597; 3 months ago
Mister Fantastic
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by jason0597)
Where can you cast a vote to chuck Trump? Or May?
Don't shift the goal posts. I showed you how he was elected, and now you ignore it and jump straight to how we can remove him.
Just wait until his shift ends next year.
Well easy. You vote for chosen party then they get at least 5 years rule then we get a chance to change our minds. So let's Brexit then give it a chance, even if it's 5 years, then we vote again. The big diffence here is you lot won't even give it a chance. Do you think my idea is a fair one?
Last edited by Mister Fantastic; 3 months ago
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Well easy. You vote for chosen party then they get at least 5 years rule then we get a chance to change our minds. So let's Brexit then give it a chance, even if it's 5 years, then we vote again. The big diffence here is you lot won't even give it a chance. Do you think my idea is a fair one?
The problem is most people can’t make up what kind of Brexit they are happy with. Remember the conservatives have to represent both the remainers and brexiteers wishes. They are the British public.
Nalk1573
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Axiomasher)
Bit too early to suggest that Brexit is gonna be nirvana, if it goes bad it goes bad for everyone 'cept the rich and those who have chosen to go live in Europe after campaigning for it, like Nigel Lawson has.
Attachment 779270
what if you lose the second referendum again ?
Mister Fantastic
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nalk1573)
They will never accept Brexit.
jason0597
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Professional G)
The problem is most people can’t make up what kind of Brexit they are happy with. Remember the conservatives have to represent both the remainers and brexiteers wishes. They are the British public.
This pretty much sums up why brexit is not the "will of the people"
Axiomasher
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I haven't advocated a second referendum. There shouldn't have even been a first referendum, it's a terrible mechanism to decide on such matters, as we will all discover over the coming few years.
Mister Fantastic
Rep:
?
(Original post by jason0597)
This pretty much sums up why brexit is not the "will of the people"
Parliament voted for the referendum, they voted to enact article 50, they all told us it was a once in a lifetime decision. So O'Brian lost this argument. He's a bully who belittles peole below his IQ, he's a typical remainer. Have you lot learnt nothing from the last vote? Do you still not understand how you lost a vote you should have won? It obvious that you haven't because you're using the tactics.
Last edited by Mister Fantastic; 3 months ago
jason0597
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Parliament voted for the referendum, they voted to enact article 50, they all told us it was a once in a lifetime decision. So O'Brian lost this argument. He's a bully who belittles peole below his IQ, he's a typical remainer. Have you lot learnt nothing from the last vote? Do you still not understand how you lost a vote you should have won? It obvious that you haven't because you're using the tactics.
I'm going to have to refer you to here since the only thing you can do is repeat the democracy/once in a lifetime/bully catchphrases.
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Is anyone going? There was a free bus leaving this morning close to where I live in Leeds, and the wife and I did consider jumping on it for a bit of shopping in London. We decided not to as the pain of listening to a group of sanctimonious hippies talking shite for 4 hours would be too much to bear.
Didn't know Boris and his family were guest speakers.
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I think your idea is like releasing a prize racehorse into the wild to see if it likes it, compensating the stables in the process then having to spend another fortune getting it back when it doesn't. If the stable even wants it back afterwards. The obsession with which many Brexiteers still pursue their goal regardless of consequence simply tells me they failed to make an informed decision in the first place.
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by saharan_skies)
brexit is what people wanted, so its what they get. i was on the side of remaining but theres little to do about that now that the people have voted. i wish they'd just get together a plausible well developed plan but i feel like thats probably asking a lot for the lot of them.
101 safe ways to drive over a cliff...
saharan_skies
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Vinny C)
101 safe ways to drive over a cliff...
Basically, yes.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Sick of stupid interviewers asking remainers why we think Brexiteers would vote any differently a second time around... they don't have to! The 28% who decided to wait and seen what happened were denied the truth first time around and now they have it are being denied a voice.
Maker
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I think if brexiters lose their jobs after brexit, they should be denied benefits as they have made themselves jobless.
Mister Fantastic
Rep:
?
Almost 700,000 march to demand ‘people’s vote’ on Brexit deal. That's the way, keep it up.
Quady
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
He's an alcoholic and not just in private. When I can I cast a vote to get rid of him?
So was Churchill?
Quady
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Fair.

I'm looking forward to my next indie ref vote in late 2019 then.
Andrew97
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Quady)
So was Churchill?
And Churchill was voted out.
Mister Fantastic
Rep:
?
(Original post by Quady)
Fair.

I'm looking forward to my next indie ref vote in late 2019 then.
I would would be happy for all the anti-English moaners to be given a ref to leave.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (49)
9.37%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.68%
No, but I want to start (188)
35.95%
No, I am unable to (122)
23.33%
No, I chose not to (150)
28.68%