Does your mouth go like the Sahara when you wake up watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    or is it just me
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom123h456)
    or is it just me
    It's normal when you start the medication.

ReputationRep:
    If you mean full of sand then nope, if you mean dry then sure some days I wake up it's very dry especially at this time of year. Probably in part because I like to sleep with my window open. Also in part depends if I have slept all night or not, I keep a bottle of water by my bedside and if I wake up in the night I quite often take a gulp or 2.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Hot? Sandy? Full of camels?

Yes all of the above.

ReputationRep:
    Only when I go crazy on the carbs for a few days. I'm assuming I missed something re: medication mention above, but that could do it as well.

ReputationRep:
    You most likely sleep with your mouth open, so it dries out as you breathe. Also if you sleep in a warm room that can dry it out too. Just keep water by your bed and have a drink when you wake up in the morning.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.