The Student Room Group

Revision help

I revise everyday for new subject and I take 1 hour to revise then 1 hour break is this bad idea or good idea and how long do you guys think I should revise for thanks
If it works for you then good. What matters most is what you do in that hour of revision.
i revise from 2-8 pm because i do 4 subjects but i spend 1 hour and a half on biology, 1 hour and half in chem and 1 hour and half for maths and the rest of my hours is spent on studying psychology.
Original post by IMABEASTl
I revise everyday for new subject and I take 1 hour to revise then 1 hour break is this bad idea or good idea and how long do you guys think I should revise for thanks

Everyone has their own way of studying and so will require different times to other people.
Whilst studying, you could experiment with different techniques to try and make your revision more effective to save time. Try the pomodoro technique- it works for a lot of people (incuding myself) :smile:
It's not how long you revise it's weather it's meaningful. Don't study for the sake of it .you don't seem sure so therefore change your study regime.do it with a friend as your more likely to enjoy it and get more done .hope this helps
Reply 5
What’s that pomondora?
What’s that pomondora?

Here you are: https://francescocirillo.com/pages/pomodoro-technique 9900CBC6-7F20-4EF9-B26C-EC77C9992522.jpg.jpeg

Half and hour. Don't overload your brain. Test youself and practise questions are super helpful/ past test papersGOOD LUCK IN UR EXAMS:smile::smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending