Palacky University 2019 Watch

Mohammadyassin
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by FireKebab)
All the programmes end up awarding a Masters degree but you apply from school. This is the general standard in Europe.
So you study your undergraduate degree for 5/6 years then graduate with a postgraduate (master's) degree?
FireKebab
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Mohammadyassin)
So you study your undergraduate degree for 5/6 years then graduate with a postgraduate (master's) degree?
No, it is simply awarded as a Masters degree. This appears to be the same as most of Europe.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Mehrab2000
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi!
I'm applying to the same universities you have applied (just through an agency) and was hoping if you could answer some questions because I'm giving the entrance exams in less than 2 weeks now.
Just want to know whether you're given/allowed to use a calculator for the duration of the exam(s) and whether you get a periodic table to use.
Also, what is (generally) the time limit for the entrance exams. I understand you're given all three (total 4) subject-wise papers in one go.
I applied and registered for the entrance exams for Charles HK, Masaryk, and Palacky. You?
Mohammadyassin
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
No I believe no calculators or Periodic Tables are allowed. As for the time allowed I think you have about 2 hours and 45 minutes in total for all 3 exams. Best of Luck! Also doing my exams 2 weeks from now
(Original post by Mehrab2000)
Hi!
I'm applying to the same universities you have applied (just through an agency) and was hoping if you could answer some questions because I'm giving the entrance exams in less than 2 weeks now.
Just want to know whether you're given/allowed to use a calculator for the duration of the exam(s) and whether you get a periodic table to use.
Also, what is (generally) the time limit for the entrance exams. I understand you're given all three (total 4) subject-wise papers in one go.
FireKebab
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Mehrab2000)
Hi!
For Palacky they give you a periodic table and you can have a scientific calculator
Mohammadyassin
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Oh okay, good to know; thanks for the clarification
For Palacky they give you a periodic table and you can have a scientific calculator
zmalikkk
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I'm on the course for Dentistry in September 2019 at Palacky university. I did the exam and it's not that hard. Anyone studying Dentistry there rn?
FireKebab
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Zaibmalik)
I'm on the course for Dentistry in September 2019 at Palacky university. I did the exam and it's not that hard. Anyone studying Dentistry there rn?
Well done. May see you in September but aiming for Charles First Faculty. Would accept Palacky however!
zmalikkk
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Well done. May see you in September but aiming for Charles First Faculty. Would accept Palacky however!
I talked to a teacher at Palacky and she said Dentistry is better at Palqcky tha Charles. I really wanted to go Charles too but now I've settled with Palacky! Do tell me if you join itt
Last edited by zmalikkk; 3 months ago
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
I applied and sat entrance exams last year, I got into Palacky for dentistry but deferred for a year... maybe I’ll see you there this year!
I applied and registered for the entrance exams for Charles HK, Masaryk, and Palacky. You?
(Original post by Kitz25)
Anyone applying for Dentistry at any Czech uni's this year?
(Original post by zmalikkk)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (161)
17.75%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.6%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.54%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.11%

Watched Threads