The Student Room Group

Got to get this off my chest

So this was back in year 10 (last year) when i overheard a 14 year old girl talking about giving a blowie to a guy . Naturally , i thought well **** this is none of my business but afterwards i found out the guy is like 19 years old and a full on druggie. I don't know what to do as this **** is disturbing me.
Why is it bugging you so much? It's nothing to do with you.
Tbh it makes me upset because the girl is clearly too young to give a druggie blow jobs like that. I mean, damn, this is why the age of consent is not 14!

She will regret it later in her life which is a shame
Original post by Steljoy
Tbh it makes me upset because the girl is clearly too young to give a druggie blow jobs like that. I mean, damn, this is why the age of consent is not 14!

I’ve given my ex druggie a blow job and I regret. It’s cos he begged for it and kept licking me out so I had to...biggest regret ever
A few of the girls in my year when we were 14-15 had older boyfriends and did bits like that, I think it's just a fashion for girls that age to go for guys that are a bit older. Only reason I cared at the time is cause they weren't sucking me off :rofl:
Original post by Steljoy

That's her problem not yours. Don't waste your energy worrying about things like this.
Reply 6
Pedo, report him. Investigate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending