Does she like me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Whenever I talk to this girl she bites her lower lip, like literally the time. Maybe she has dry lips? Literally she doesn't even do 1 bite, she starts proper chewing on her lip and nibbling away and getting it wet whilst looking at me.

I do be a little bit mean to her usually too, but I am very helpful and always happy to help her - I help everyone out with things. She was telling me infront of her friends, how my presence is weird, like I care about her but I am super cold too. But she said she enjoys it...??

Whenever I try to text her though, our conversations become very dry and flat. She is much more receptive in person.

Help a guy out!

I'm 17 and so is she btw. Only knew her since last year really. Started actually talking to her for like 6 months? She once bought me mouthwash as a gift --> because I chat so much **** :L
Royal Oak
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Maybe it's a nervous twitch. Do you like her?
SomMC1
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Tbh, I'm 'mean' to girls I like too; i like referring to such things as playful-teasing and a way of flirting with them. Thats no problem bud

What does 'super cold' mean. What sort of **** do you do that makes her think that? From what you say, she knows you care for her but are cold - lack of emotions or what?

I wouldnt worry about the bad texting between the two of you - some people are just notoriously bad at texting and thus dont like engaging in it. Nothing personal so *****y texting wouldnt be the deciding factor when determining if she 'likes' you.

Mouthwash bc you talk too much or bc your breath stank? which is it; again thats a rhetorical question so dont tell me.

you like this chick?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by SomMC1)
Tbh, I'm 'mean' to girls I like too; i like referring to such things as playful-teasing and a way of flirting with them. Thats no problem bud

What does 'super cold' mean. What sort of **** do you do that makes her think that? From what you say, she knows you care for her but are cold - lack of emotions or what?

I wouldnt worry about the bad texting between the two of you - some people are just notoriously bad at texting and thus dont like engaging in it. Nothing personal so *****y texting wouldnt be the deciding factor when determining if she 'likes' you.

Mouthwash bc you talk too much or bc your breath stank? which is it; again thats a rhetorical question so dont tell me.

you like this chick?

She is alright I guess, I kinda do like her - bit on the fence really.

I am "cold" because I never expicitly say anything nice and whenever I say anything nice it sounds very sarcastic. I love to say ridiculous things and justify it to other people, most of the times people would buy it because I will literally lie for the sake of lying - I think it's hillarious. She sees through it and finds it funny too. But the thing is she can never tell if I am being serious or not, as I may say something mean or nice and just leave her confused... As I was told by her that I am a bit of a mysterious person who is interesting.

Ironically I am confused about her too :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (141)
18.24%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (78)
10.09%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (132)
17.08%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (110)
14.23%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (76)
9.83%
How can I be the best version of myself? (236)
30.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed