The Student Room Group

My boyfriend slapped me in bed?

So me and my boyfriend were having sex and we usually have quite rough sex (nothing too unusual). But this time he literally starting to choke me and slapped me across my face a few times.
Weirdly enough, I got turned on by this but now I'm starting to have doubts.
Does he have a desire to abuse me? Is this really strange?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How can you be in the bed?

Also why not just ask him directly?
Original post by Anonymous
So me and my boyfriend were having sex and we usually have quite rough sex (nothing too unusual). But this time he literally starting to choke me and slapped me across my face a few times.

Sounds like you have a desire to be abused, does your mirror image look strange to you? ;P
He really shouldn't do this unless you're in an agreed d/s dynamic (consent is central) but you can arrange that between you.
Reply 4

*B*tchslaps* you, who's your daddy?! Who's your daddy?!
Reply 5
Original post by Trust Orang
Sounds like you have a desire to be abused, does your mirror image look strange to you? ;P

Excuse me? I have no desire to be abused.

In which case being slapped sounds like it shouldn't be a turn on...

no, its quite normal in sex.

you've come to a site full of virgins, so they're going to think it's weird but what your boyfriend did is quite common in healthy relationships.
(edited 5 years ago)
You should definitely speak with your boyfriend about what you are comfortable with in the bedroom. Relationships and good sex are built on communication :h: I'm sure your boyfriend is just into some kinky stuff and doesn't actually mean to make you feel abused.
Reply 9

Why would it be about you?! Surely he was thinking about the stranger in the car park... #wannaberapist Don't take away the only thing that makes him stay with you.

You shouldn't do anything you are not comfortable with
Original post by Spanx
*B*tchslaps* you, who's your daddy?! Who's your daddy?!

Adam or Steve?
Next time he does it, just slap him back twice as hard and shout its Britney *****
This is why late-night TSR is so good.

I don't know a lass who isn't interested in a sort of rough and tumble -- unless they're the daughter of a vicar and happen to run the country.
that’s not normal. the choking thing is really dangerous and I don’t know why it’s so popular. anything can go wrong and bam ur dead
Original post by Rainfall
that’s not normal. the choking thing is really dangerous and I don’t know why it’s so popular. anything can go wrong and bam ur dead

Not true.

If you practised BJJ, you'd get choked out on a weekly basis. It is relatively safe.
Original post by Notoriety
Not true.

If you practised BJJ, you'd get choked out on a weekly basis. It is relatively safe.

well when you’re in the zone, you might choke them too hard unintentionally and kill someone. it’s happened before. choking is too far
Hahahah, I will pretend I never saw this over-sharing, how about that.
Original post by Rainfall
well when you’re in the zone, you might choke them too hard unintentionally and kill someone. it’s happened before. choking is too far

Firstly, not true and I gave you an example of why choking people unconscious actually isn't that dangerous. It happens all the time in submission grappling.

Secondly, I am a master of the dark arts. I have choked many a lady (out). No harm has even been caused.

You'd have to be a complete muppet to not let go; it becomes fairly obvious when someone is unconscious and struggling. They turn a different shade of colour and even then you have at least a min (or several if you're feeling brave) for you to let go. You would have to intend to kill someone to do that, rather than being merely "in the heat of battle".
(edited 5 years ago)
That's very kinky. Thanks for the read.

Latest