Becoming a counsellor

Watch this thread
blueyedthriller
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I dropped out the last month of study my diploma in counselling. So my teacher wont sign for a reference?. What do we do without references? And then theres an accrediation course i want to do. But now they are saying you have to do whole 2 year course again as i didnt fully complete it. I got pregnant.had to end the course. It was too much study while i was so anxious about giving birth i couldnt focus. Now my child is nearly 2 years old i want to use my skills somehow. And eventually return to a job i am passinate about.
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Do you mean like the one in Star Trek or the one on Coronation Street? I can just imagine Alf Roberts on the bridge of the Enterprise, lol.
blueyedthriller
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Star trek one lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (21)
17.5%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
25.83%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (64)
53.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.33%

Watched Threads