The Student Room Group

Missing cat

I have a cat that has been missing for four days, and there haven’t really been any legit sightings of him and I was wondering if anyone knows how long indoor/outdoor cats tend to stay away. We have had him for seven years and nothing like this has ever happened. I’d be thankful for any advice. Or maybe if you have any ways of attracting a cat back to its home. Thank you!
Reply 1
It's cold out at night at the moment and your cat may have taken shelter in somones shed or garage and accidentally been locked in there. I hope your cat returns.
It is worrying, but cats do weird things and sometimes disappear and then turn up completely fine. Most likely he's somewhere else being fed by a friendly old dear - they're incredibly fickle!

I assume you've spread the word on social media etc? As someone has mentioned above, your cat may be locked in someone's shed or something, so ask people in the area to check theirs.

I hope you find it - but on the plus point, if it's been chipped, then nobody can have found it injured either, or you'd have been notified :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest