Anyone here have a hair fetish?

Watch
AlexJones_21
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone here like long hair on women or just head hair in general? Like wanting to touch and play with it or any other thing, even getting aroused?
Axiomasher
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Name:  hare-wat.jpg
Views: 772
Size:  7.8 KB
gliveed
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AlexJones_21)
Does anyone here like long hair on women or just head hair in general? Like wanting to touch and play with it or any other thing, even getting aroused?
Hi. I totally understand this. I also have a hair fetish. Without seeing, touching (using) head hair, I wouldn't be able to get off. I love long hair. My ideal length is down to the butt and longer. Maybe thigh-length. I am attracted to all colors of hair. But I do prefer blonde and straight. I generally like straight, thick and silky hair. If you have any questions about the fetish, I consider myself as an "expert". I'd love to talk to someone who has it too.
Logansantel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have a fetish’s where I like cutting hair and watching it get cut, but mostly headshaves and bald
Waverly
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by gliveed)
Hi. I totally understand this. I also have a hair fetish. Without seeing, touching (using) head hair, I wouldn't be able to get off. I love long hair. My ideal length is down to the butt and longer. Maybe thigh-length. I am attracted to all colors of hair. But I do prefer blonde and straight. I generally like straight, thick and silky hair. If you have any questions about the fetish, I consider myself as an "expert". I'd love to talk to someone who has it too.
Hello. I, aswell have a deep fetish for head hair, i find female head hair to be the sexiest part of a woman's body (depending on the hair of course), and yes sexier than boobs and ass. My favourite is a wavy medium/short sized bob cuts, any colour but i do prefer me a brunette or blonde. Updos and ponytails i do love too. Honestly I'm not really a fan of incredibly long hair like yourself.

It's nice to see someone with similar interests in a (which i believe to be) a rare fetish that i have. Name:  y14.Bob-Hair-Updo.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  84.7 KBperfect example of what i like best. Mix of a short brunette bob and updo.
Last edited by Waverly; 5 months ago
Umaymah Mahmood
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
My penpal has an extreme hair fetish... would you like his email address?
mhzbaby
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
i have a fetish very long thick silky hair, i love to play with women's hair.
Ilovelonghair
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I love long hair on a woman. Loose curls and colours too. I love to massage loads of creamy conditioner into it.
I also love to mess long hair up with cream pies and custard.
Last edited by Ilovelonghair; 4 months ago
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Probably all guys prefer women with hair to women without. Head hair, that is. But there are men with a preference for women with pubic hair and even with armpit hair too.
Brutal Bee
Badges: 22
Report 4 months ago
This thread has me in tears. Too many "experts" here, giving advice.
Truflais
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Ilovelonghair)
I love long hair on a woman. Loose curls and colours too. I love to massage loads of creamy conditioner into it.
I also love to mess long hair up with cream pies and custard.
I...what?

Though I was recently chatting to what I assumed was a woman on a different site as they were so interested in how often I washed and styled my hair etc. Anyway, turns out I was talking to a guy with a hair fetish.
username3942526
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
😂😂😂
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
I...what?
It is called sploshing.
Truflais
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
It is called sploshing.
Learn something new every day, didn't know it was called that.
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Learn something new every day, didn't know it was called that.
Something to add to your search history.
Truflais
Report 4 months ago
Something to add to your search history.
I hope nobody ever checks it.
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I hope nobody ever checks it.
Or your shopping history.
Truflais
Report 4 months ago
Or your shopping history.
:getmecoat:
username5290786
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
i have a strong feitsh for good hair (women only). i go nuts when girls or women talk about hair, play with it, brush it, tease it. Ironically, im a sikh, not allowed to tamper with our own hair. but hair feitsh
username5290786
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I have a strong fetish for women's hair & haircuts.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (95)
25.27%
Better than expected (77)
20.48%
Worse than expected (204)
54.26%

Watched Threads