The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Have you heard anything from them yet apart from the welcome email?
Original post by Sanaa01
Have you heard anything from them yet apart from the welcome email?

Nope, have you?
gcses - A*AABBBBBCC
a levels predicted- A*BB
ukcat - 620 band 3
Original post by lollypenguin
gcses - A*AABBBBBCC
a levels predicted- A*BB
ukcat - 620 band 3

Sent off the eligibility form? :redface:
what eligibility form??
what eligibility form??

They sent me an eligibility form few days back. It was just ticking the criterias that make you eligible and it asked for proof for some of the criterias.

Did you remember now what I am talking about? Or did you not receive it?
was it a letter or email? I haven't received either
was it a letter or email? I haven't received either

It was an email.
Check your junk mail section
nope not there :frown:
nope not there :frown:

Maybe only few people got it if their eligibility was not clear?? Really not sure :confused:
Check with the uni directly.
(edited 5 years ago)
I will do cheers !
Reply 12
Has anyone received an invitation to interview for this course, as I can see Leicester have put out invites to the 5 year course? Tia x
Original post by Micshe
Has anyone received an invitation to interview for this course, as I can see Leicester have put out invites to the 5 year course? Tia x

yeah, noticed that too.
Nope, haven't heard anything back :frown:
What was your points score, if you don't mind sharing?
Reply 14
Hi
Not sure on how points calculated it's my daughter who has applied she is on gap year earning some needed money towards her studies.
She said she had an average ukcat, great Gcse, A level ABB. Not sure what that comes to
Original post by Micshe
Hi
Not sure on how points calculated it's my daughter who has applied she is on gap year earning some needed money towards her studies.
She said she had an average ukcat, great Gcse, A level ABB. Not sure what that comes to

Ahh okay.
It's actually calculated using the GCSEs and UKCAT score combined. There's a total of 64 points maximum. Don't know for sure but I believe your daughter's should come to 50+.
Good luck to your daughter! :smile:
Reply 16
Looked it up, looks like 58 score so fingers crossed how about your credentials and good luck too
Original post by Micshe
Looked it up, looks like 58 score so fingers crossed how about your credentials and good luck too

Wow! she has a really high chance for an interview! Almost certain :redface:
I’ve got 56.5. Hopefully it’s above the cut off :s-smilie:
Reply 18
Good luck to you, I'm hoping she gets an interview and gets an offer, I'm just like most parents. We see just how much effort you guys put into it. Not sure of how many people apply and how many they then intend to interview but lots of people must have applied, following their dreams.
Original post by Micshe
Good luck to you, I'm hoping she gets an interview and gets an offer, I'm just like most parents. We see just how much effort you guys put into it. Not sure of how many people apply and how many they then intend to interview but lots of people must have applied, following their dreams.

aw thankss! :biggrin:

Don't know if this is reliable but I read somewhere that last year 96 applicants were invited to interview and 40+ (in the 40s) number of people got offers. Not sure how many applied in total. Bearing in mind that last year only 25 places were available, but this year it is 35, so those numbers are likely to increase.

Where else has your daughter applied?
(edited 5 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending