The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by josiediaby
So I wanted to put down an experience I had at NCS as one of the things to solidify why decision for choosing Medicine but I don't really know what contact info I can put down for it.... Or should I just think of something else..?

Was it very medically related? If it was like a first aid course I wouldn’t title it as NCS and then maybe just put your NCS coordinator’s contact info.
I also received an interview for this course for February 26th.
Good luck to everyone!
Original post by Aspirinsd0c
Was it very medically related? If it was like a first aid course I wouldn’t title it as NCS and then maybe just put your NCS coordinator’s contact info.

No, it wasn’t very medical but it does relate. I emailed NCS and they said I need to give them proof that I’m a graduate so I’m sending them a picture of my NCS certificate.
No, it wasn’t very medical but it does relate. I emailed NCS and they said I need to give them proof that I’m a graduate so I’m sending them a picture of my NCS certificate.

Oh, I understand. I think that if you were to put down a different, more medical based work experience it would be better as on the 2019 entry requirements for the A104 course it specifies work experience in the health care profession which is people focused. Here is the link and if you scroll right to the bottom you’ll see it:
https://www2.uea.ac.uk/documents/20195/47843/MB+BS+MEDICINE_A104+2019.pdf/d0685189-e867-c01a-f9f6-02734d47c84f

I hope this helped :smile:
Reply 64
I got an interview for the 27th Feb, good luck everyone!!
Hey I’ve applied UEA A104

GCSEs- A*AAAAAAAABBC.

Predicted A levels- BBBC

Have you heard anything yet?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Kiekielew06
Hey I’ve applied UEA A104

GCSEs- A*AAAAAAAABBC.

Predicted A levels- BBBC

Have you heard anything yet?

Your stats look really good. Yeah, I got an interview for the 26th February
Your stats look really good. Yeah, I got an interview for the 26th February

I’ve also got my interview on 26th Feb
Original post by lol0902
9:00am wbu? :smile:

ooh, that's early! mine's the afternoon one at 1:30pm
All the best!! :biggrin:
what's your plans for getting there for people living far because it's a reallly long journey from where I live and I'd have to go the day before since it's so early
what's your plans for getting there for people living far because it's a reallly long journey from where I live and I'd have to go the day before since it's so early

Yeah I live ages away too so I’m gonna go down the day before.. luckily for me my dad and his side of the family live 5/10 mins from the uni so I’m going to stay with them
Original post by lol0902
Yeah I live ages away too so I’m gonna go down the day before.. luckily for me my dad and his side of the family live 5/10 mins from the uni so I’m going to stay with them

Oh, how convinient! That’s soo calm
Oh, how convinient! That’s soo calm

Ik gonna be so chill
Original post by lol0902
Ik gonna be so chill

so I just found out they have hotels on campus n I'll stay there, it's way easier than where I was going to stay
Reply 74
has anyone applying to EA not had an update ?
Guys, what’s the transcripts of GCSE? Is it that certificate that’s not a certificate but that gives you the breakdown of what you got ??
Guys, what’s the transcripts of GCSE? Is it that certificate that’s not a certificate but that gives you the breakdown of what you got ??

I was thinking this Cos I’ve only got the breakdown for science and I can’t find the one for history
Original post by lol0902
I was thinking this Cos I’ve only got the breakdown for science and I can’t find the one for history

I’m not even 100% sure what it is but I don’t see what else it could be. But if you don’t have it, maybe try calling your school and seeing if you could get a copy

hey,
can i just ask, why do you need the transcripts?
I thought they just wanted the certificates?
Original post by aspiringmedic000
hey,
can i just ask, why do you need the transcripts?
I thought they just wanted the certificates?

I was checking the email again this morning to to make sure I had everything photocopied and prepared and it said you need the certificates AND transcripts

Latest