?
Report 2 years ago
Being a virgin is overrated. After 20 years it can get boring
Hopefully1
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You did something you're not happy about but don't we all at some point. It is unfortunate that the guy you lost your virginity to treated you poorly but that shouldn't be something that plays over and over again in your mind...... that is done and behind you. The GOOD news (and what you should stay focused on) is that you are with the RIGHT guy and what is happening in the present is all that matters. Leave the past in the past and don't bring it or it's negative energy into your present.
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Whilst the first time is important, it's less important than your 2nd to your 1000th time added together.

There's nothing you can do about your 1st time now. What's done is done. There's lots you can do about the next 999 times that you make love. Make them - as a long episode in your life - as enjoyable and as fulfilling for you and whatever partner(s) you have now and in the next 5 years.

When you've made love 1000 times, it'd be fair to say that you have completed your Love Making Apprenticeship. It's totally unfair for you - or anybody else- to regret the circumstances of your first time. Nobody is good at anything the first time they try to do it. Skill, knowledge, expertise, confidence comes with practise. Now go ahead and get that practise, with your head held high and with optimism.
agrew
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Don't create problems from nothing, loosing virginity isn't such a big deal.
username4315022
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Not a big deal just move on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (386)
56.6%
I don't have everything I need (296)
43.4%

Watched Threads