username4212316
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m thinking of applying to Birmingham City Uni. I know all cities have their nice parts and rough areas but I noticed that even right outside the uni there were a few gangs and there was always a strong smell of weed in the air. Is it more dangerous than other cities or is generally okay?
Bethb1209
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I live in Birmingham it’s generally safe there’s a lot more police on the roads honestly there’s worse parts x
K3nzy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Written In Blud)
I’m thinking of applying to Birmingham City Uni. I know all cities have their nice parts and rough areas but I noticed that even right outside the uni there were a few gangs and there was always a strong smell of weed in the air. Is it more dangerous than other cities or is generally okay?
I live close to Birmingham and have friends who go to the schools near by. I spent alot of my time in the hospital as well! generally Birmingham is a safe place and is just like any city. there will be rough parts, however if you're careful about where you are going and if worried stay in central Birmingham at night you will be fine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 24 Nov '19

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (138)
54.33%
18-20 years old (no) (31)
12.2%
20-25 years old (yes) (39)
15.35%